Shopping then more

I watch Mark walk away. I smile to myself. Then I climb up the tree branch. As I get in my room I'm still dripping. Emily is standing in the middle of the room.

"um...hi" I say as i climb through the window.

"Where were you?"she asks with curiosity.

"um...I was hanging with some friends." I snap back
"that isn't fair, you can't go someplace without telling me." she shouts

I look at her and laugh. "so your telling me what's not fair, well you're the one ho hasn't got out of bed til now. And you barely talk anymore...so if you want to be a hypocrite then get out and do it somewhere else." I scream. Emily then looks down and walks out closing the door behind her.

ugh!!!!I throw a pillow at my wall. I put my phone down and just lay in my bed. I then slowly drift asleep.

I open my eyes and im tired. I get up an check my phone.it says 1:00 p.m. What the heck! how did I sleep in so late! I get up and run down stairs, still in the same clothes I was in yesterday. I see eronica watching tv.

"uh...hi" I say

"oh, hey Ally, Tim is at work but we can go shopping in a little bit if you want."'

"that would be great" I say as i give a slight smile and I fold my arms. She gets up and goes upstairs to probably get Emily.But I would care less. I sit down and start watching what ever Veronica was watching a moment ago. I think it was called Criminal minds.

I sat there for like 10 minutes then Veronica and Emily came downstairs.I got up and walked out the door. We got in the car and I got in the back. Veronica drove to a mall.Veonica did't realy make conversation.

We went to forever 21 first. I got a couple shirts.Like crop tops, V-necks and just ordinary shirts.I also got skirts,shorts and skater dresses. Emily got stuff too but not as much.We then went to a shoe store. Thank god. I got brown boots ,black hightop vans and adidas sandals. Emily got one pair of converse then we left.I got back home and its 3:00 p.m. I am really bored so I go on my phone. I go on musical.ly and start filming.Musical.ly is actually pretty cool.i figured out how to use it pretty quick too.

I was in front of my window and I was filming a musical.ly. I moved my hand back and fourth to the song " wifi wifey"
I then see something out of the corner of my eye... Weston is staring right at me through his window. I walked to my window and opened it.
"Yes?" I questioned .
"It's nothing but are you on musical.ly?" He asks
"Um...Ya why?" I look him straight in the eyes.
"You are doing it wrong." He smirks as he climbs across the branch to my room but I was in the way for him to come in.he smiles at me and I can't help it but move out of the way and smile.
"So the way you do a musical.ly is you should put it on fast, cause that makes it look better. And you should shake your phone lightly so it has a cool effect on the phone." He states.
He pulls out his phone and does what he said. After I see his musical.ly my mouth hangs open. he is really good at doing those.

"Your turn" he smirks at me
I put the music on fast and start filming. I move the phone multiple times and I point at the phone. I get messed up in the song but weston suddenly comes over by me and puts one hand on my hand that is holding my phone and the other on my waist.... He then looks at me and smiles...

Ahaha what's happening?Sorry I haven't updated for a couple days but I was pretty busy but I hope everyone's Christmas was fun!