waiting

Author's note :The book is pretty boring so far but it is gonna get really good.So ya thanks for reading.

Weston and I left the roof around 2:30ish, and I'm so happy I made a new friend. I fell asleep quickly and I woke up around 8:00 a.m. I went to my backpack and got my toothbrush and toothpaste. I walked to the bathroom and it was past Emily's room so I saw she was still asleep.I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. As I walked back in my room I remember Weston and I are hanging out today. I have like 1 clean pair of black leggings so I'll wear those. I also have a t-shirt that is purplish bluish, and a sweatshirt that is black. I tucked my shirt into my leggings and threw my sweatshirt on. I grabbed socks and my vans. I look decent I guess.

I  don't even know what time we are hanging out. Great. I'll ask him later. So I ran to my phone and unplugged it, then ran back to my bed.I saw headphones in the phone case so I grabbed those also. I plugged them in and went on Spotify. I put it on shuffle and got out of it. Maybe by Daniel Skye started playing. At the foster home I heard a lot of girls talking about him. So why not listen to him.

I went to internet, and I don't even know how i'm good on this phone. I searched reading apps. The app Wattpad came up. I downloaded it and saw a bunch of stories. I read one about this guy named kian lawley and it was pretty good.

30 min later                                                                                                                                                  

I was on chapter 57 and this story started hitting me hard. How it ends sucks. So I went to a different story to see if that would be better. It was so I read a lot more. Probably 10 more books.I love reading though. I checked the time and it was only 11 a.m

I took out my headphones and by that time ride by somo was playing. I kept my phone on my bed and I left my room. I went into my sisters room. She was laying just like she was before. I couldn't see her face though so I wanted to know if she was asleep.

"Emily,you up?" I whisper.No response so I walked over to the other side and saw her face. Her eyes were closed and she had bags under them like she was up all night.I think she was crying cause under her eyes were wet and her eyelashes looked like she was wearing mascara. Is she crying cause we got adopted? She used to think are mom would come back for us and we would live happily, but after a couple years her dream started to grow farther and farther away.I knew my mom would never come back for us...but some part of me felt like I would see her again.

I started to leave and when I did I heard a voice.

"Ally?" Emily's voice said quietly.

"yes?"i questioned with a scratchy voice.

"can we talk? she asked

"sure"i say as I walk back to see her face. I sit in the chair next to her bed and I see Emily looking straight at me.

"what is it?" I ask

she is still laying down. "do you think we are gonna move out still when i'm 18." she asks

"well, Emily we have a home now...and people can't support themselves when they are that young, so we should probably wait." I say hardly getting the words out. she has no response so I get up and leave.

I walk back into my room and I sit on my bed and check the time.It's 11:10. I close my phone  and go over to my window. I open it and go hop onto the tree branch. I am pretty high up but I want to see if I can climb down. I see a branch that I can hop down and I do...well falling and scratching myself in  the process.I am on the side of my house now, so I start to the front. I see a people riding there bikes and skateboards. I try to avoid them but apparently one saw me and they all came up by me.

"hey Ally!" I see Weston says to me.

"hey weston'' I say back

" wanna hang with us one of the other guys say to me. He had dark black hair and he is pretty tall.

"um..." I don't know what to say, I mean I only know one of them.

"come on. I was gonna come get you anyways."  Weston says

"uh...ok" I say with a half smile.