Sorry

Ally's pov
I never really knew if I liked weston. Maybe I thought he was cute and I had a small crush on him but I knew he would never date me.after the night we got in the fight I didn't know where we stood and then we just stopped talking to eachother

"Weston why are you crying"I ask as I start to climb in his room with fan mail all over it.

"I can't tell you." He says while he looks away from me.

I move is chin so his eyes are connected with mine.
"Just tell me, I know we aren't on best of terms right now but I want to listen" I say all seriousness.
"It's-its just Brooke. She did it again.she cheated on me again" he started looking away.i went in for a hug, and he opened his arms. He put his chin on my head and said something.
"Also it's my fans."
"What about your fans?" I say into his chest.
"It's just they are starting to hate on me. I don't know why but I'm trying to make them not, I just haven't broadcasted in a long time and I don't know if I will again"
It kills me to see weston like this. I want to help him and be there for him. I hope he will let me.

"Weston your fans love you. Your family loves you, and your friends loves you I mean who wouldn't so please don't do anything you will regret cause you have a reason to keep going."I tried convincing him to keep doing what he loves.

Weston's pov
We were still in a hug. Ally gave me good advice and I think I'm gonna take it, as for Brooke I can't do anything about her. I promised her if I stayed with her she would do my part of the deal and I think my pain is better then ally's.

We finally let go of the hug. I looked at ally and smiled. I don't know why but I just can't stay away from her. I mean I'm trying to convince myself she is not the best person alive but every time I see her I think differently.
We just stare at eachother. I don't know why but I like it.

"Ally I'm really sorry about everything that happened in he last couple months." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Oh it's uh fine... I'm sorry I told you what to do, I think I was mad that night or something" she told me

She started to leave but I stopped her
"ALLY!"I quickly screamed
"Ya?" She looks at me and tbh I don't know what to say I just wanted her to stay with me.
"Wanna do a nightly meeting?"
"Come on" she chuckles then she climbs out the window as I follow.
On roof--

We lay down and I smile.
"Look I see a shooting star" she points to something in the sky. I don't really look at it, I'm to busy staring at her.
"Make a wish" she tells me
She then closes her eyes and wishes. I look away and think about a wish.

I wish... I wish I could leave this town.
I think to myself.
I look over to ally and she is still wishing.
"What did you wish?" I asked
She opened her eyes and smiled
"If I tell you it won't come true"
I laugh and look up to the stars. 
"We should go in now." She smiled to me as she got up.

"Um..I might stay out here for a while... I need the fresh air." I say as she starts to head to her room.

Ok I wrote another chapter tonight cause I might not update a lot this week cause I have school tomorrow. I'm pretty much screwed. Someone please help me now...😂so Ya thank u guys so much for reading. 😍😘