What do I say to that?

"by the way Weston and I are dating again" Brooke says.What do I say to that, Brooke just comes up to me and calls me out for something.I don't even like Weston. Wtf. I try to think of a good comeback but nothing comes to mind. My mouth hangs there open as I stutter random words.

"close your mouth, sweetie. Or you'll catch flies." she says with an evil smirk on her face, then she walks away. I look at all the guys in the water having fun, then Brooke runs up to Weston and kisses him. I can feel a tear forming in my eye, but I don't know why. I don't like him. I hate her. All the other guys can't see she's evil but I can. I didn't even want to take her place. I didn't ask for this. I grabbed my phone and headed up to the woods. I think I can remember the way. I see the creek and cross it. Weston's penny board is laying there but he can give it to Brooke I guess. I started walking out of the woods and found a street. It looked familiar so I went that way. I walked further and it isn't my street. I can't believe it I'm lost!

I turn around and see all the guys walking. I don't want them to see me but they can probably lead me back to my house.But sure enough someone calls me.

"Hey Ally" mark screams.

I want to turn around but he runs towards me. I then start to walk to him.

"hey mark." I say in a low voice

"why did you leave?" he asks

"I just did but then I got lost and I don't want to go by them so can you walk me home,I live next to Weston?" I ask

"sure, we can go that way, it's a shortcut." he smiles at me.I then follow him.

Out of nowhere he grabs my hand. I like how it feels.My hand in his. I smile at him and he smiles back.We walk hand in hand all the way to my house.

When we get there I tell him I can't go in my front door like this so I have to go on the side.He walks me there.When we get to the tree  branch he leans in.But he doesn't kiss me on the lips like a fuck boy.He kisses me on the cheek.

"goodnight Ally." he wispers

"goodnight Mark." I whisper back.