Late for class.

Ally's pov
Weston wanted to stay outside. He needed fresh air I guess. But on the other hand I went in. I'm actually pretty hungry. So I go down to the kitchen. I see Veronica and Tim sitting in the living room.
"Where's Emily?" I ask getting cereal.
"She's out with a boy named Mario" Veronica said
I smile and know they are hitting it off good.
When I finished making my cereal I went up to my room. I put the cereal down and climbed out there window. I wanted to know if weston is still out there. He wasn't so he must of went in.

I then went inside watched tv, ate cereal, and fell asleep.

Next day
--
I got up for school, did my usual and put on clothes
-blue jeans, purple sweatshirt and converse.

I left home quickly then got to the bus while it arrived.
I picked at seat in the front and I slept through the ride cause honestly I'm pretty tired.
I woke up as we got in front of school so I ran out and got to my locker.
I saw weston talking to some of his friends so I didn't want to disturb him.
I mean he looked so happy.

I went to my locker, got my stuff and started walking to class.
The bell rang and I was late. Great. My phone then buzzed so I checked it. A text from Mark.
Mark-where R u?
Me-in the hall in on my way.
Mark-ok see u in a bit
I put my phone away and started to walk.

But I got stopped. The halls were completely empty except for... You guessed it...Weston standing in front of me. He just stared at me.
I wonder what this boy is thinking about.
I broke the silence
"Weston we should get to-" he interrupted me
"ALLY I LIKE YOU!" He shouted
My mouth dropped and I was completely shocked....

Ok first of all I'm sorry for taking forever to update and sorry for the short chapter but school is hell... And then Mark and blake got hacked. It was a rough week but at least they got there accounts back🙏thanks for reading  btw😘❤️