Brooke...

"Ally do you have a skateboard?" Weston asked

"No, but I want one." I told him

"come with me." he waved for me to follow him while all the guys stared at us and whistled.

I followed Weston to a house, he handed me a penny board. It was pretty cool. It was black, and a bright blue. It also had a skull on the bottom.

"Weston, this is an awesome penny board" I said as I was admiring the penny board. I looked up and he was smiling at me.

"you think so, well you can keep it." he said with the cutest smile ever.

"Weston, no its your skateboard." I said with a small frown.

"babe, don't worry I have another one in my room." he laughed.I laughed to but I was only trying to cover up the blush in my cheeks. I mean he called me BABE!i can feel the butterflies in my stomache and I know i'm gonna do something embarrassing.

"should we go back to the guys?" Weston asked

"um...ya" I say as we start to run back to the guys, with Weston's skateboard in my hand.

"There you guys are,You weren't making out, were you?" a blonde hair boy asked.He was also pretty tall.

"no" I say pretty fast.

"ya, Blake we weren't" Weston laughs while saying that. Apparently his name is Blake.

"wanna get brooke?" blake suggested

"ya!" Weston shouts

I stay quiet and I follow them, where ever these guys are going im going...

5 minutes later

We end up in front of a house. I think Weston texted her to come and right on cue, she runs out the front door and runs to Weston.She gives him a hug. She ha blonde hair that is wavy, and she is wearing a crop top with skinny jeans.She is so pretty.While I am here in black ripped leggings, a sweatshirt and worn out vans. My hair is curly but hers is still better. I see Weston whisper something into her ear and she laughs. I look down and we start to walk again.I am in the back while Weston is riding his bike and Brooke is right beside him just taking.

This guy comes back by me. He has dirty blonde hair and he has a tank top, and kakis on.

"hi, i'm Mark." he greets

"i'm Ally"I give him a slight smile.

He walks beside me. I stare right at Weston and Brooke, I guess Mark saw me so he said something.

"don't worry about her, she is to popular for him." I turn to him and laugh

"thanks..." I say