Part Twenty.

Luke's Point Of View

I sat there in silence, trying to take in what just happened. All this time, I thought she was gone, the pain and the guilt I had every day from thinking I was the reason she wasn't around anymore or worse possibly dead, to find out she was alive and she was the one who was tormenting me.

It made me feel sick, and to make it worse she said she didn't know what she was doing. How could she not know? She was posting those envelopes through my letterbox.I couldn't believe all the tears I cried for her, was wasted because she was still alive. I wasn't happy, I know I should be happy shes alive but I'm not. What she did to me, is sick on the highest level and I don't think I would ever be able to forgive her for that.

She tormented me for weeks on end.We've gone through some things, finished and started again but this time it couldn't be sorted, this couldn't be fixed, the damage had been done. It was the end for us. The love I had for her, was slowly fading away, you don't do that to someone you claim to love.

I moved position to try and get comfortable as I leant up against the wall. Sighing, I pulled up my hood to use as my comfort as my head rested against the wall aswell. I diverted my eyes to the opposite end of the room to see yn sat in the same position I was, not saying a word or moving, she was still. Maybe she was asleep or just thinking about things?I hope she feels fucking guilty right now because of what she has done.

My stomach rumbled telling me I was hungry, I hadn't eaten in a long time and I was starving and thirsty aswell. Tired, hungry and pissed off is not a good combination to have all together oh and heartbroken and betrayed add that to the list makes me really really pissed off.

I noticed at the corner of the room there were a blow-up bed, cover and a pillow. I looked back over to yn now to see she hadn't moved. I think she's asleep.

"Yn," I said her name, she didn't respond to me. I knew she wouldn't be ignoring me she had no reason to ignore me, it's me that has every reason to ignore her after what she did.I just sat here arguing with myself in my mind whether or not to go over there pick her up and put her on the blow-up bed so she didn't hurt her neck by sleeping that way.

In the end, I did what I thought was right, followed my heart. I hated what she did to me but I still cared for her. I got up and quietly walked over to her, I kneeled down and put my hands under her I picked her body up and supported her head so it didn't flop back. I carried her over to the blow-up bed, I kneeled down slowly and slowly placed her onto the bed, resting her head on the pillow I let go of her, took her shoes off which I placed on the floor and pulled the cover over her body so she wouldn't get cold.

I then walked away from the blow-up the bed where she was sleeping and sat down with my back against the wall again. I sat there quietly watching her sleep. "I'm so sorry luke" I heard her mutter in her sleep.

I ran my hand through my hair while I watched her, "it's too late to say sorry" I said quietly to myself while bringing my hand back down to my lap.

I opened my eyes, I must have fallen asleep lying against the wall but I then noticed I wasn't by the wall, I tried to move but I couldn't I was tied against something. I looked down and saw chair legs. I was tied to a chair. I tilted my head and noticed Yn wasn't in the room. Where was she? I thought to myself.

Jacob soon walked in dragging a chair behind himself which the door closed behind him. He placed the chair down in front of me and sat down while putting his hands in his pocket. I just looked at him.

" Where's y-n-" I was about to ask but I was cut off by Jacob speaking over me. "Don't talk till I ask you to Luke." He said to me. I nodded my head slowly. "Ok"