Chapter Sixteen

~Clover's POV~

"Okay Mary you have had many great ideas and many horrible ones as well, but if i'm going to be honest this has to be worst out of all." I exclaimed, glaring at Andrew.

"Clover, be nice! What could possibly be wrong with this idea?" Mary asked giving me a stern look though the glint in her eyes told me something was off on this whole plan.

"Well first off I don't like Andrew. He is the jerk of the school, the bad boy of the school and he is annoying!" I listed off. "You can't tell me that will be good for my reputation, I mean it's like you want my secret to be found out!"

"Oh don't forget the player of the school." Tori added, helping me out but she quickly shut up when Megan glared at her.

"How could I forget that? He has never stayed with a girl longer than two days, if that!" I exclaimed.

"Actually I once stayed with a girl for a week, thank you very much." Andrew said glaring at Tori and I even though we both know everything we said was true.

"Clover this conversation is over and you will not talk back to me! He is your fake boyfriend end of discussion. Now put a smile on your face and go sit in those 2 chairs, Your food should be there any moment." Mary said pointing to the table across the room. I groaned and reluctantly got up. I swear she acted like my mother and I definitely don't need another one of those, especially with that attitude.

"Well I'll text you later Tori." I said waving at her.

"Mkay. Bye have fun!" She said giving an apologetic look as she acted 'happy' for me. When Andrew and I sat down at the table where food arrived at. I quickly thanked them and went back to glaring at Andrew.

"You know it's not very nice to glare at your boyfriend." Andrew smirked, exaggerating the word boyfriend.

"Well good thing i'm not a nice person." I said matter-of-factly.

"Really because from what I have heard and seen from both inside and outside of school you're not a bad or mean person Clo."Andrew said taking a bite of his steak.

"Aww how sweet of you to say." I said sarcastically. "Now explain why you agreed to this?"

"I love you Clo and I have always wanted to be with you." He said staring at me sweetly.

"Drop the act, my manager isn't here so please spend this time to explain to me why you even agreed to this and what the hell is she thinking?" I snapped causing Andrew to sigh.

"Okay well Mary, your manager offered me $5,000 dollars and I need that money. I don't understand why she would offer me so much either but it helps."

"You live in a house about as big as mine. Why do you need money? Can't you just ask you parents?"I Questioned.

"My parents are divorced. My mother is the only one with the money. Not my father." Andrew said bluntly.

"Well why does you-"

"Because he's an idiot who can barely pay his bills and spends most of his money on alcohol so I try to help him out at times. Now how about we change the subject. Why were you in Starbucks with Damien earlier?" Andrew said cutting me off.

"Sorry for asking." I pursed my lips looking down at my steak. "And because after I heard about him using me. I needed to hear out some type of small explanation." I said frowning as I thought about what happened earlier."Can we start over? I'm tired of fighting with you and I mean we already got rid of that stupid maid thing so we might as well try being friends. Plus we are gonna be fake dating for who knows how long." I said with a tired sigh.

"Hello, I'm Andrew Carter. You know the hot and sexiest guy that is like a god at my school, Falcon High. " Andrew said holding out his hand.

"More like the cockiest guy in our school but I'm Clover Thompson. You may know me as Victoria's Secret number one model, Lucky." I said shaking his hand causing him to smirk.

"Well Ms. Thompson, why don't we ditch this fancy restaurant and go somewhere fun?" Andrew suggested.

"What do you have in mind Mr. Carter?" I asked smiling.

***************

"You took me to a fair while I'm wearing a dress and heels? People are gonna look at me like i'm crazy." I said flatly.

"People are gonna look at you like your the most amazing person that has ever walked on this world and ask for pictures and autographs. I'm positive you won't get one crazy look." Andrew said with a smirk.

"Fine, but if I get one bad look you have to wash every single car I own." I said with a small grin.

"That doesn't sound like a bad thing, I mean have you seen those babes. But if and when I win I get to kiss you." Andrew said holding out his hand.

"Deal." I said and we shook. But as we shook hands I couldn't help but think, what if he wins?