Chapter Eight

**Edited Twice. Last edit: November 28, 2014* (by: @IRadiateTrouble ) **

"Cut the bullshit. Get off my mullet. Stone washed, so raw. Moped like a bullet"

"Yeah, what?" I groaned, answering the phone.

"Well, hello to you too!" Tori chirped into the phone.

"Yeah, well you can't blame me. It's too early for me to function and waking up to Downtown blasting isn't the best." I grumbled.

"Well, maybe you should change that. But anyways, I'll be over in a while. You have ten minutes to be ready unless, of course, you wanna be late." Tori said.

"You know I don't want to, but okay. See ya in ten." I said and we quickly said our goodbyes and I quickly took a cold shower to wake me up. When I got out I put on my black wig, retainer, and then finally the glasses. I grabbed of shorts and slipped them on and then a pair of grey sweatpants over, putting on a long sleeved green shirt that said Pink on the back. I put a large baggy sweater over and just silently prayed it wouldn't get too hot and then added a pair of black converse.

"Hey, babe." Tori said, walking into my room.

"Yeah, sure. Just walk in." I mumbled sarcastically.

"Hey! Your mum gave me a key." She said waving the key in front of my face.

"Yeah, yeah."

"So after school I have to be seen at the mall walking with some model named Ashley." I say while grabbing my keys.

"Ugh that girl is the definition of s bitch." I nodded in agreement.

"Now let's hurry we shall not be late if we -"

"Shut up and let's go." I said, cutting Tori off and getting in the van.

"Can I drive?" Tori begged.

"You don't have your license." I said, pulling up to my gate in the front yard.

"Ooh I didn't tell you?"

"Didn't tell me what?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"I got my license the other day. I thought I sent you a picture but it must not have sent." She said, smiling sheepishly. I smacked her arm and said,

"How do you forget to tell me that?" I asked. Yes, her birthday was a couple of days ago but since Tori wasn't one for parties she didn't throw one for her birthday.

"You can drive my truck home, I left it at school yesterday." I added and she smacked me on the arm causing us to swerve a little.

"Are you trying to kill us? I'm trying to drive!"

"What aren't you telling me?" She exclaimed, completely ignoring my last comment.

"It's a long story." I said as we pulled into school.

"Well, long stories are always the best and I have plenty of time." She said.

I sighed. "I promise to tell you at lunch when Katy isn't there."

"Fine. You better." She said and I nodded quickly, pulling on a black hoodie.

We got out of the car and went to my locker.

"Look who it is. The little nerds." Stacey sneered at me.

"Stacey." Tori said glaring.

"Awe is nerdy number two going to bite me? You must feel all powerful now that you have a some fake ass modeling job." She sneered again.

"Stacey, I have a question for you." Tori said smiling sickly sweet.

"What?" She hissed. By now almost everyone in the hall was looking at us and listening.

"What are those?" Tori pointed her hands out at Stacey nasty now three inch bright pink heels. Everyone bursted out laughing at the familiar saying.
"Nah just kidding, but as an outsider, what do you think of the human race?" She questioned looking honestly curious.

"Me? The outsider!" She said looking appalled. "Look at you and nerdy number one, all you do is sit around reading books. I even bet you have never been to a party in your life." I swear this girl though. I don't even try to go that far and pretend to read books all the time.

"How did you even get here? Did someone leave your cage open again?" Tori said, smirking completely ignoring her comment. This time I couldn't hold back the laugh and bursted out laughing. Stacey's face was turning a small shade of pink, obviously embarrassed that she really didn't have much to say. Tori was treating her like a baby and it was pretty funny actually that she couldn't come up with anything to little comments like these.

"You find this funny, geek? Just shut up and stop laughing! You're such a bitch-" Stacey yelled, but I quickly cut her off.

"Don't swear in an argument. It really doesn't make you cool. It makes you sound ignorant and pathetic if that's your best response, you know calling me a bitch." I said and she did something no one suspected, she slapped me right across the face so hard my face turned sideways and everyone's whispers about the argument completely stopped as they all stared in surprise and their queen bee.

"Did she just slap me and call me a bitch?" I asked surprised, turning to look at Tori.

"If the shoe fits, wear it." Stacey sneered while I tried to ignore the stinging pain in my cheek.

"Oh, I so would slap you back but as we've already been over that would be animal abuse." Tori said shaking her head. In other words if she wouldn't get in trouble.

"You crazy geeks!" She said ready to slap me again but I grabbed her hand this time.

"If you're gonna be two-faced you should at least try to make one of them pretty." I said, this time smirking at the familiar quote I used. I probably shouldn't be this confident but I couldn't help it. Stacey didn't seem to know where that was from, but she managed to get herself call and collected again.

"I don't know who you think you are, but I swear this is not the end of this conversation!" Stacey sneered.

"What's wrong? Is your mouth getting too big for your muzzle?" Tori smirked.

"That would explain all the sneering, huh?" I asked nodding my head in agreement.

Stacey huffed, flipping her hair to one shoulder and started to turn away, getting ready to walk somewhere else.

"Stacey, one more thing." I called our and she turned around.

"What?"

"Oh, I just wanted to let you know if I wanted a bitch in my life, I would just get a dog." I said and Tori and I turned around, heading to class.

"Oh my gosh. Did you see her face?" Tori squealed.

"What did I just do? Everything I said. Ugh Tori! My mouth has a mind of its own!" I groaned. "I couldn't help it, the expression on her face was priceless with everything you were throwing at her."

"Don't worry that was amazing! For once we left the queen bee speechless! We deserve awards." Tori said before starting to do that one dance called the dab. I looked at her amused before shaking my head. I swear this girl will always be my best friend.