Chapter Six

**Edited Twice. Last edit: June 17, 2015* (by: @love_being_crazy) and random picture of Clover above**

But I was too late. He sprayed whipped cream all over my back, hair and neck.

"Andrew!" I gasped.

"Oops." He said smirking.

"That's it! I surrender!" I said raising my hands.

"Ha! I knew you would because I always win." Andrew said doing a little dance and spraying whip cream in his mouth.

"You're so weird." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, but you know you love it." Andrew says smiling. Yes, actually smiling. Not smirking, smiling.

"No, actually I don't." I said rolling my eyes and he just laughed.

"Hey, you haven't always had blonde highlights have you?" Andrew asked picking up a piece of my regular hair that must have fell out of my braids.

"Um yeah, I always have. You may not have noticed it." I said nervously, stepping away from him.

"Oh, well you should dye your hair that color. I think it would look really nice on you." He said as his blue eyes looked into mine. "I'm gonna go take a shower cause I smell like ranch and cupcakes so I will be back. If you want, you can go wash up in that bathroom, but here let me go get your maid outfit." Andrew said grabbing the outfit and a towel and showing me to the bathroom by his room.

"Thanks." I say and shut the door. I quickly strip out of my dirty clothes and take the wig off my head and remove the retainer from my mouth. I turn on the water and take a 5 minute warm shower: washing out all the whip cream out of my hair, and off my body. Once I got out, I put my hair in the towel and looked at the outfit Andrew gave me.

"Andrew!" I yell.

"Yeah babe?" Andrew questioned from the other side of the door.

"You want me to wear a maid dress! This is ridiculous and it shows way too much!" I complained as I looked into the mirror. The dress went a little higher than mid thigh and it has a low v neck. It looked like it was suppose to be a sexy maid costume.

"It should be fine. Now let me see." Andrew says and I can just imagine him smirking on the other side of the door.

"No." I say stubbornly. "It's not halloween!"

"Please." He asked nicely.

"Well, since you asked nicely." I slowly start to open the door, and then I quickly slam it in his face before he can even peak. "No."

"Fine, be that way. Anyways, I think you left your phone out here. I could just go through your contacts and call ----"

"No! Do not touch my phone, I will be out in a minute." I say with clenched teeth. I have too many important contacts on that phone. Too many agencies, and too many celebrities as well.

"Okay." He said, causing me to scowl. I knew he was smirking, probably enjoying how mad I am.

I take a look in the mirror and quickly wash out the wig. This time I put my wet hair in a neat french braid and bobby pin it in a bun again. I put the wig on perfectly, making sure to pin that on too. I just leave my now black hair down and grab my bag I left all my dirty clothes in.

"Andrew, I hope you know: I hate you." I say and step out of the bathroom.

*******

~Andrew's POV~

Clover steps out of the bathroom and my jaw almost drops. She had a body like a model with her perfect curves and long legs. But if I do say so myself, she doesn't look good with black hair. She should really dye it.

"Shut your mouth, you'll catch flies." Clover says, rolling her eyes.

"Wow, who knew the nerd had a nice body under all those baggy clothes." I said with a smirk.

"Ugh you're such a pig." Clover says walking back towards the kitchen. I make sure to take my time walking behind her and checking her out.

"Hey nerd, I just noticed something." I say as we start cleaning up our mess in the kitchen.

*********

~Clover's POV~

"Hey nerd, I just noticed something." Andrew says as we start cleaning up the kitchen.

"What? That you're a jerk?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, that your voice sounds kinda different and you're seeing perfectly fine without your glasses." Andrew says and I freeze. Crap, I forgot!

"Oh yeah it's cause I don't have my retainer in. I took it out before I got in the shower and those glasses are just my reading glasses, I just find it easier to wear them all day." I lie smoothly.

"Oh okay." Andrew said suspiciously.

"Hey Andrew, what time is it?" I asked.

"5' o clock. Why?" He asks looking at me just as my phone starts ringing like crazy.

"That's why." I say picking up my phone and cringing as Mary starts yelling like a crazy woman.

"Clover Ann Thompson! Why on earth are you not running!? We do not have time for you to go off with your little friends or boyfriends! We are leaving for New York in two days, now get jogging! If you are not seen outside jogging in the next ten minutes you won't be modeling for the next month!" Mary said screaming into the phone, her last statement made my whole body froze. I should have kept track of the time.

"I'm so sorry Mary, I lost track of time! I'll be ready in less than ten minutes just don't suspend me, I love this job." I said quickly. I'll admit it was tiring always trying to please her, but she's been my manager for years so it would be terrible to betray her now.

"I won't suspend you dear, it's just you need to get your act together. If you can't handle school and modeling, then we can get you out of school and I can get you a tutor in one phone call, here I will call one right -" I swear this woman is bipolar.

"No, I'm fine. I am fine at school, I don't need a tutor, but thank you for your concern, I am leaving right now and I'll be out there soon." I say and quickly hang up with a sigh.

"You okay?" Andrew questions, causing me to jump. I totally forgot he was here. Oops.

"Oh um yeah, I'm fine, just a little trouble at work." I said waving him off and quickly grabbing my bag and telling Andrew I would be right back.

I quickly change into my bright pink Victoria Secret shorts that are very short. But I have to of course show their clothes when I jog or even go out in public. I put on a grey spaghetti strap tank top that says Victoria Secret across it then held on to my black leather jacket for the mean time and walked out after putting my wig, glasses, and retainer on.

"Okay here is this outfit since I obviously won't need it ever again cause this little deal is over with it. And I'm going to need you to drop me off at my house. I can worry about my car tomorrow, but I live about a street away. Okay?" I questioned in a hurry, basically dragging him out of his own house.

"You have a month still of this." Andrew said and I shook my head.

"You see if I remember correctly, which I do, it was three weeks not a month. I hate liars, so now I'm not keeping up my end of the deal."

"Well, since you aren't giving me much of a choice, sure. Oh and by the way babe, you look really sexy in that outfit." Andrew said winking, before quickly starting the car. I ignore him, and a few minutes later we were getting closer to my driveway.

"Okay, turn right here." I said nervously as we pulled into my driveway that had a group of men and women that were split up standing by a bush and the front door.