Bonus Pov: Chapter Nineteen

A/N: So I thought I might as well as add this to add a bit more to the story and help people understand Jasmin and Chris's story a little bit even though they aren't really important.

Warning: It's going to be very ominous and could leave you many of you confused unless you read the saga out of order then these names may make sense. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ THIS.

Anyways,

Enjoyyy....

~KittyKat<3

-----------------------------

~Jasmin's P.O.V.~

As soon as Andrew and Tori sat down at the table with their food Chris and I decided to excuse ourselves for a minute, making up some excuse about grabbing some drink or something.

"Jesse would love this girl." Chris said and I smirked as I thought about the man who we all looked up to. He was the one in charge of us after all. "We have to keep a close eye on her. I mean she's fucking rich. Imagine all the loads we can get from this." He added, glancing at the blonde as she talked on the phone.

"We could move to their school and keep close with them." I suggested and Chris thought about it for a minute before agreeing.

"I think that's our only option at this point. We both know Jesse won't send Taylor or anyone else to do this. Heck Jackson won't want to wait at all. He'll want to move in right away and take her for ransom or something." Chris said, pacing back and forth.

"That's why we'll have to keep this between us and Jesse. No one else can know." I told him confidently. We weren't amateurs we could definitely do something as easy as this. "Plus they have bigger things to worry about at the moment. James thinks they're being watched or something. He found someone hacking into their systems"

"What? Who would it be?" Chris asked and I bit my lip.

"No idea, but they changed everything so whoever it was can't get in again." I told him, looking at the pink ends of my hair. This whole look was disgusting, I absolutely hated dresses and I hated having my hair messed the only time I would dress myself all up is if I was going out on a job.

"Yeah, but on a different note this group isn't the brightest. I mean we could pull off changing to their schools."

"What do you expect? They're a bunch of bimbo models and the guy is too blind by his feelings for the girl that he doesn't care about his surroundings." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, but we have to be careful about him. Your game needs to be up one hundred and five percent if this is going to work. I've seen him from somewhere before." Chris said, watching Andrew closely and I frowned.

"From where?" I questioned, narrowing my eyes at him.

"I think it was time I got sent to that delinquent center to sneak of Jackson's friends out." He told me and my eyebrows furrowed as I thought about that moment.

"That was all they back in our freshman year though?" I wondered out loud and he nodded.

"Yeah, it was." He mumbled more to himself than me.

"We should go back and sit down. We can finish this conversation later." I said after a minute of silence and he shook his head.

"We should call Jesse. He needs to know what's going on especially because I texted him about going to get you out of jail." Chris said suddenly and I resisted the temptation to slam my fist into a wall.

"You have to be fucking kidding me. Are you trying to get me killed?" I hissed quietly and he focused his attention now on me.

"Don't be dramatic, of course not, but I had to tell him and you know he's not that harsh to where he would kill you." He said before sending a quick text to Jesse saying everything was fixed.