Chapter 27: A Date with Andrew

Edited, Last edit: Saturday, August 23rd 2014

~Clover's POV ~

I sighed as I laid down on my couch staring at the ceiling after school.

"Wow so this is what you do in your free time?" Andrew said sarcastically while walking in through the back door.

"Why did you come in the back door?"I asked sitting up.

"There is a million different groups of paparazzi out front. I had to go through your neighbors backyards so I didn't get caught. There are cops out front removing the paparazzi from the street right now as we speak."Andrew said sitting next to me.

"Oh that's good But only half of my front yard was packed earlier." I said with a frown.

"Well don't forget that I'm getting you at 7 so be ready and do you want me to pick you up out front?"Andrew asked.

"You can't pick me up on your motorcycle so you can pick any nice car in the garage just not the van or the Ferrari. Oh also if you get a scratch on any of my babies you're dead." I said seriously and headed up stairs as he left.

I had three hours till Andrew came to get me so I decided to get ready, I took a quick shower and got out putting the pink fluffy towel around me as I went to my closet to pick out an outfit. I opened my walk in closet and looked around for an outfit tonight. I decided on a pair of skinny jeans and a long black sleeve shirt. The shirt was lace so I wore a black tank top underneath. Then I decided on a pair of black knee length boots.

I curled my hair and pulled it all to one side and braided one piece on the top so it was like a crown. I walked downstairs just as there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, are you ready?" Andrew asked as I opened the door.

"Yea, just let me grab my purse." I said and quickly grabbed my white purse off the hook.

"Okay, I'm ready." I said as Andrew and I walked out the door. Right away paparazzi starting yelling.

ARE YOU REALLY CLOVER THOMPSON?

LUCKY! OVER HERE.

WHO IS WITH YOU?

IS HE THE SAME GUY YOU HAD THE JAIL PHOTOSHOOT WITH?

We ignored them and quickly made our way to the black And red Lamborghini. Andrew opened the door for me and I said a quick 'Thank You' and slid in.

"Miss.Thompson you look lovely tonight." Andrew said in a fake British Accent.

"Mr.Carter you look rather dashing also." I said also in a fake British Accent.

"That was a horrible accent." Andrew said I laughed.

"I am Aussie and not British."I said matter-of-factly.

"True, true." He said nodding his head in understanding.

"So where are we going? Because I am not going to another fair or a club and I am not stealing a motorcycle. But most of all I want to be sleeping on my bed tonight and not on the floor of a jail cell." I said seriously.

"Darn. I really liked that motorcycle from New York. To bad we had to leave it there. You sure we can't get another one?" Andrew said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, I'm positive. Now where are we going?" I asked again.

"Now that's a surprise." Andrew said and turned up the music. One Direction's new song called the Best Song Ever came on so I turned it up louder causing Andrew to groan.