This takes not even 10 minutes to read. So please just read it.

HEY, GO CHECK OUT THE NEW EDITED AND REWRITTEN VERSION OF THIS BOOK! IT'S ON MY PROFILE AND MUCH BETTER. THANKS((:

Attention Rereaders: Please don't leave spoils on my books. I appreciate you liking the book so much to want to reread it, but for a lot of people it's their first experience and I'm sure they would like to enjoy this book without reading spoilers. Any spoiler comments will be deleted and depending on how big the spoiler is you may even be contacted.

Disclaimer:

All rights are reserved by the author, KittyKattt_

Federal copyright law provides that copyright protection subsists in original works of authorship.This means that a copyright protects the expression of an idea. Any expression or work of authorship is automatically and instantly protected once it is fixed in any tangible medium, such as on paper, video, audio, disk, tape, computer memory, etc. Examples of protectable works include books, advertisements, movies, games, educational materials, computer software, and even stuffed animals and dolls.

This book is still in the process of getting edited by the author so leaving any vulgar, obscene, or spoiler comments are inadmissible and can result to the author, KittyKattt_ to report said person to wattpad which can lead to a suspension of account or account elimination. Swearing/cursing is allowed as long as it's not directed at me.

This all means that copying or translating this story in any way and on any website is not allowed. Anyone who violates any of these exclusive rights has infringed the copyright which can lead to punishment by law. Not only is it punishable by law, but as stated above failing to abide by these rights and requests can possibly lead to a suspension of account or account elimination.

This story is fiction which means that it is not real. If you have heard of any of the places, names, or schools in this story it is simply a coincidence. Nothing in this book is meant to hurt or offend anyone in any way. If at some point the reader is offended the author is not liable. Since this story was finished in the year of 2013 if anyone were to come across a story that is identical to this one it is requested to contact the author and report them immediately. This story is the first installment of The Undercover Saga which was completely created by the author, KittyKattt_ so all the rights and guidelines stated above will apply to every book as well.

© 2013 KittyKattt_

(TUS) The Undercover Saga Order:

1.) I'm a Model that's undercover as a Nerd
2.) I'm A Secret Agent Undercover In High School
3.) I'm A Girl Undercover In An All Boys School
4.) Getting Caught Undercover

But anyways,

Enjoyyy....

~KittyKat<3

---------------------------------------
What would you do if you lived the life as Clover Thompson: the nerd during the school day and Lucky, the supermodel after school hours? She has been a model since she was 15 years old for all different types of company's. She at first started out modeling for company's like Hollister, Aeropostale, and Wet Seal, but once she was allowed to started modeling for Victoria Secret she did. And now she's the number one model in the world. No one knows her little modeling secret except her family and best friend Tori, and no one would suspect it when she wears: fake glasses, a wig, and a fake retainer. But what happens when the player/bad boy of the school, Andrew Carter, gets assigned to work on a project with Clover and she is forced to spend time with him? Will he find out her secret? How long can Clover keep her double life a secret?

A/N:Ello Loves! Throughout the whole book I have one drill. Feel free to do whatever. For those who say that I give away the whole story in the title a blurb I just would like to point out you're wrong because you haven't read it so you have no idea and those who have read it know that's not true because a lot happens in the book that aren't mention at all in the summary. So just remember it never hurts to read the book, but if you don't want to read it I completely understand. Another thing, THIS STORY IS CLICHE with some parts so if you don't like that stuff I wouldn't continue reading it. The other stories in the saga are not cliche though if you decide to keep reading. But anyways here's the drill,

Comment,

Share,

Vote,

Fan,

~KittyKat<3