Chapter Thirteen

A/N: There is a picture of Tori on the side.

I realized my secret won't be a secret for much longer. I decided I'm going to have to learn to accept that especially when I have two hot guys that both most likely hate me and want to get revenge but it's okay. I am going to get a huge break from everyone and everything by late tonight. It's finally time to go to New York. And in case you were wondering Mary is going to kill me for doing all that to Damien's car with some many paparazzi around especially. My phone starts to vibrate in my hand and I look down to see it's Tori, I let out a sigh of relief and answers.

"Hello."

"Don't hello me!" Tori says in a disapproving tone.

"Sorry, what's wrong?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Well I was stuck at home for the day because my mother was doing the whole I'm gonna miss you when you go off to college thing and so I got stuck sitting here watching t.v."

"And?" I asked, confused why she was telling me all of this.

"So I was sitting there watching t.v and my mom turns on some channel with all the gossip and guess what's on? You smashing the hell out a ferrari. There are videos everywhere, Youtube, Vine everything you can think of! What the hell happened?" Tori demanded. I could just imagine her being over dramatic with hand motions as she sat there telling me the story.

"Well Andrew came over and I freaked out on him cause he freaked out on me for not answering my phone. So he ended up leaving and somehow him and Damien met. I don't know where or how, but they were talking and Andrew butt dialed me or something and I heard their whole conversation and how Damien is just using me and crap so I trashed his car in a pretty hot outfit, If I do say so myself and then I left." I said frowning at the memory.

"Wow you get stuck with your mom for the day and you miss everything." Tori says acting amazed. "Where are you now?"

"Right now I am at starbucks, why?" I asked.

"Okay, i'll be there in a minute." She said and hung up. Not even a second later she walked in through starbucks wearing a pair of sunglasses and a pretty grey shirt, blue skinny jeans and black stilettos.

"Paparazzi bad?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Only a little."

"I thought your mom wanted you at home?"I asked and she shrugged.

"This was clearly an emergency." She said taking a seat in the chair in front of me.

"How you get here so fast?" I wondered.

"I'm good Clove, and before you ask I knew you'd be at this one because whenever you have a problem you come here." She said and I nodded agreeing. We walked up to the counter and I order a Cookie Crumble frappuccino and Tori ordered a Ice Coffee. We quickly thanked them and sat down again.

"Well the paparazzi outside wouldn't shut up and kept asking me if I know anything about what happened with you and Damien.You're gonna have to fix this so it stops." Tori said, rolling her eyes.

"Excuse me, but can I get an autograph from you two?" A girl who looked to be about 10 years old asked.

"Sure." We both said and quickly signed her piece of paper. She smiled and thanked us after and ran over to a man who looked to be in his mid forties. Make face twisted in disgust when he snatched it from her with an evil smirk on his face. How terrible, he used his daughter to come over here and get a little autograph. What is she his maid?

"Okay, so when is our first photo shoot?" I asked focusing my attention on my friend.

"Well I think the same day we arrive at four." Tori said taking a sip of her iced coffee.

"Why so late?" I questioned, twirling a piece of hair around my finger.

"Well we have an interview at eight am with I think Ellen but I may be wrong, then we have to go out to lunch with an important magazine company."

"Oh I think I remember Mary saying something about a lunch with them." I said shrugging and taking a sip of my frappuccino. We both sat there talking for a little while before Tori jumped up suddenly.

"Oh my gosh it's already five! I have to go back and do some extra packing and probably get yelled at by my mom.

"Why would you get yelled out?" I asked her and she sent me a sheepish smile.

"I told her I was going to the store." She said grabbing her purse.

"Of course you did." I said shaking my head. But i'll see you tonight." I said and we did the whole kiss kiss thing and she left. I soon left right after her and went home. I see most of the Paparazzi left and so did Damien and pulled into the garage.

By the time I was done packing it was seven which meant time to go. I got into the limo that was waiting outside and left to the airport where I met Mary and Tori plus her manager Megan. For about two hours I got a speech about what happened today and when she finally stop lecturing me I decide to take the opportunity and drift off to sleep which was about halfway through the flight.