Chapter 34: Graduation

---------------------------------------

Chapter 34: Graduation

--------------------------------------

~Clover's POV~

"Can we welcome Clover Thompson." Mr. franks said causing everyone to clap. I walked up the stage in my heels and stood in front of the microphone.

"The sentence class of 2013. Is so little but means so much. We all have went through so many memories. So many fights. So many friendships. So many different romances. All our life our grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and even our parents have asked us the same question over and over again. What are you gonna do with your life? We always would respond saying I don't know. But today as we stand here graduates of 2013. Some can say I know what I'm gonna do. Some may still not know but you have your whole life to figure it out what you want to do with your life. Some of us in the next few years we will see on the Super Bowl, Some on the News and some even on Judge judy. But Congratulations class of 2013 we made it." I said causing people to clap and cheer. "Please welcome Jordan Wilson to the stage." I said then walked off smiling.

(A/N: If you would rather listen To the speech the video is on the side. Imagine that as Jordan All the credit of this speech goes to the original creator.)

"School went a little like this, 7am gotta get up, got get fresh, got to get my bowl,I have got to have my cereal. I gotta catch my bus. Wait I see my friends sitting in the front seat, sitting in the back seat which seat should I take. As I tried to make this live changing decision I remembered its Friday. It's friday. I have got to get down on Friday. Everyone's looking forward to the weekend.Weekend. Friday. Partyin, Partyin, yea. Fun,fun,fun, fun, lookin forward to the weekend. Time has gone by so fast then I remember I have a speech to write. Yesterday was Sunday.Sunday. Today is Friday.Friday. Tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards. Only a couple days left till the biggest moment in our high school careers is here. We,we,we so excited. We so excited. Looking forward to the weekend. Saturday came around and I though about all the times we never said never. 2013 I will tell you one time, you world has been my world, your fight,my fight,your breath has been my breath. We've needed some tick tacs on the way. You know you love me. You know You care. So just shout whenever and i'll be their." Jordan said. By now our whole Senior class were laughing their asses off including me. Jordan then continued.

"Umm Eni meanie Mineie mo Andrew. You smile, I smile. And guys I know we're all charming. So I'm a need a tally. I know I can put us down for one of us one only girl. Um Stacey can I put you down for two a week. As I thought of all the speeches that could be given I though that should be me holding your hand. Figuratively of course. That should be me making you laugh. That should be me being so sad. That should be me. That should be me. I write the next part to my favourite math teacher Mr. ----- never,never,never. I never thought I would see that much homework. I never thought I would be board to tears. Theirs no turn in back. I really don't get this math. I got give everything I had. I'm just joking Mr. --- your not really my Favourite math teacher. No seriously I love you coach. I'd like to share a dream with you, a dream that has been reoccurring over the years- no don't worry not that dream. This is a dream where I stand in front of my friends, my family and my academic communicators and congratulate the 2013 class a job well... Done. Today my dream has become a reality so congratulations class of 2013 looks like we made it. Oh I forgot to mention I dream of musicals. Remember what Tori said, this is the first day of the rest of our lives but so is tomorrow, and now for a man who needs no interduction..." And with that Jordan walked off stage causing more laughter. (A/N: Credit goes to Issac Hunt. Video on the side.)

"Thank You Jordan for that entertaining Speech. Congratulations Class of 2013. Now Please move your tassels from the right to the left. Students, Graduates saying this for the last time Class Dismissed!!" Mr. Frank yelled into the microphone and everyone cheered and threw their hats up.

"School is out Baby!!!" Tori yelled running up to me. We gave each other a hug smiling.

"Great speech." Andrew whispered in my ear as Tori and I real eased from our hug. I turned around and gave Andrew a hug too.

"Thanks." I said giving him a peck on the lips.

"Dude Jordan that was one heck of a speech!!" Jake said to Jordan.

"Yes man Great Speech it was hilarious!!" Jack said giving him one of those guy hug things.

"Can you believe it we are out of here!!" Jasmin exclaimed hugging her brother.

"Clover? Can I speak to you?" Stacey asked from behind me.

"Uh yea sure. Be right back." I said to the group and walked over to Stacey.

"Thank you." She said to me and I raised a eyebrow.

"For?" I asked.

"That day we fought in the hall it was a slap in the face to me. It's what made me realise that I wasn't gonna get anywhere in life acting like that so I would like to Say Thank You and I'm sorry for every horrible thing I have ever did or said to you. I hope one day you can forgive me." Stacey said to me with a small smile.

"Of course I can. No matter what Stacey I knew some where in their you were a good person but in my mind you will always be Eagles High Queen B*tch." I smiled.

"And your always gonna be nerdy." She said smiling back.

"I can live with that." I said with a shrug but none the less still a smile.

"Friends?" She said holding out her hand.

"Friends." I said shaking it.

"I'm gonna go talk to Chris. see you around?" She asked.

"Sure." I said and joined everyone else.

"Clover!!!!Andrew!!!! smile!!!" Shelby said running up to us.

"Shelby!! It's so nice to see you." I said as she gave me a hug.

"Yes. Yes. Now I heard from your mother Clover you two are having kids soon!! Can you hurry up the process I'm not getting any younger!!" Shelby said as my mom joined her.

"Uh.." I said trailing off.

"Ma!! We can talk about this later. I mean we just graduated!" Andrew said rolling his eyes.

"I still can't believe you graduated I mean you didn't even show up to school half of the time." Shelby said thoughtfully.

"Mrs. Carter I wonder the same thing." Tori smirked as Andrew threw a glare at her.

"So what are you guys gonna do now?" My mother asked us.

"Road trip!!!" We all yelled fist pumping.

-----------------------

A/N: Those speeches were a pain to write. But anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Sorry again if its short! Their is only 2 chapters left :( I most likely wont upload tomorrow since I uploaded 3 chapters tonight. I need 1k before I finish this book completley!!! Don't forget the speech is on the side. Anyways you all know the drill by now,

Comment,

Share,

Vote,

Fan,

~KittyKat