Chapter 26: Secrets Secrets

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 26: Secrets, Secrets are no fun

Unless you Share with everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------

~Clover's POV ~

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face thinking about the kiss with Andrew last night. after today, I will have two days of no school. Thank god it's Friday. I thought as I went to take a shower. When I got out I wrapped a towel around me walking to my dresser drawer and froze when nothing was in there but clothes. Everything from last night came rushing back to me basically slapping me in the face. How could I forget about today being Friday? Friday as in the day I expose myself. I was about to call Tori when my bedroom door burst open. I looked up and seen her there with her arms crossed.

"Seriously? Andrew told me about last night. So you're done? You give up after everything you went through the past 4 years of High School." Tori asked with an annoyed expression.

"Tori, I can't just sit here and let some Crazy Ass bitch control my life which is exactly why I'm going to school today and showing the world I'm Clover Thompson. Im done hiding. Whoever it is can face me and all my security and my manager." I said as I walked back into the bathroom with some undergarments and some clothes. I put on a pair on a matching pink lacy bra and pink lace underwear. I slid on a pair of light blue jeans  and then a white off the shoulder shirt. I went over to my dresser and put on some bracelets. Then I applied some lip gloss and eyeliner making my blue eyes pop out more. I curled my hair and turned around to see Tori let out a sigh.

"Are you ready for this?" She asked as I went to my shoe closet putting on a pair sandals.

"Well I'm as ready as I'll ever be."I said with a shrug.

I looked over Tori's outfit as we walked down stairs. I looked at her outfit to notice her wearing a cute, grey tank top, a long necklace, and skinny jeans. She wore a pair of brown heels that went perfectly with her outfit along with the few bracelets she wore on her wrist. Her hair was parted and a few pieces were pulled back. The outfit was very simple, yet she still made it look gorgeous.

"Wow, you look hot!"I commented.

"Please, I look hot? Have you truly looked in the mirror for your real first day of school as Clover Thompson? You're no longer Lucky, Victoria's Secrets Number one angel, you're just Clover Thompson the Victoria Secret Angel and you look damn gorgeous for the role." Tori said with a smile and I pulled my best friend in a hug.

"I swear no one could ever ask for a better friend than you," I said before pulling away. "Now, which car should we take?" I questioned and she smirked as we walked out to the garage.

'I'm thinking the black Lamborghini."Tori said grabbing the keys off the hook.

"Good Idea." I said grabbing the keys as we got in. We pulled up to the school and every head turned our way as they look at the Lamborghini pulling up. I decided to park closer to the school and as soon as I got out of the car there was a bunch of gasps and wolf whistles as guys and girls started whispering, some even rushing over to me.

"Lucky!" A few guys yelled making me look in there direction causing me to scoff rolling my eyes as I pushed through the crowd.

"You look like a Model everyone treats you different."I said causing Tori to chuckle.

"Clover you seemed to forget you are a Model."Tori said with a smile.

"Yea but we don't even look that hot." I said with a shrug as a crowd of People still followed us. As we got to the front doors a few guys opened the door for us.I said a quick thank you as I went to my locker. My Locker neighbor named Tony gawked at me as I flashed him a smile.