Chapter 24: Complications

A/N: This Chapter is Dedicated to @lorena19999 Thank You For Commenting!!(: Picture on the side is of Clover,Tori and the last girl I will make a character in the Spin-off. I Don't have a name yet but thats how she will look. Anyways,

Enjoyyy.....

~KittyKat<3

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 24: Complications

-----------------------------------------------------

~Clover's POV ~

As soon as Tori and I got to my house I started pacing back and fourth.

"Whats Wrong?" Tori asked.

"Everything. Nothing is right anymore this Unknown B*tch is going to expose me! She Freaking crossed the line this time Painting my Car!! Seriously thats my Baby!!  My Car is like a freakin Rainbow!!!" I said falling on the couch.

"Clover get off you ass and deal with your Problems. We need to think of something. You can get a new car but We now know its not some Jealous Celebrity or something now that the note came in school. But we can go around tomorrow asking if anyone seen anything and see if it works."Tori said walking into the kitchen.

"Yea and they are gonna say I Don't know Nerd Now get the Hell away from me."I say groaning.

"Clover Ann!! Go Change and Meet me in the Kitchen."Mary said walking in.

"Sure Don't knock, feel free to come in when ever. " I Mumbled and went up stairs in a few minutes Tori joined me as I changed into the outfit I was wearing this morning.

"Mary has a Key to your house? Who else has a Key?" Tori question suspiciously .

"Just me, Mary,Mom and Dad. Why?" I said taking off my wig and glasses. I brushed my hair out and just left it to flow in its natural waves.

"We need to look at your door and see if it shows and scratch marks."Tori said and I just nodded confused. 

"We can do that later. I have to go talk to Mary about all this. I called her the other night but she was half asleep and didn't know what she was saying"I said  and we made are way down stairs to the Kitchen.

"Hey Mary."We said sitting down on the High Stools.

"Whats Up?"I Asked.

"Cut the crap Clover. Your secret is going to be exposed?!?"Mary asked.

"Yea some Bit-"

"Language!!"Mary snapped cutting off Tori.

"Yea some Chick wants to expose Clover."Tori said taking a bite out of a red appl while  I just eat Grapes. 

"Expose you? and how would they do that?" Mary asked rolling her eyes.

"She took my outfit for me going Undercover being a Nerd and I got a new one today but she also Painted my car!! Like A Rainbow!! MY Brand new Ferarri!!" I Exclaimed now really mad.

"Oh its just a car you will live. Why don't you just expose yourself allready Clover before someone else does." Mary suggest causing Tori and I to give her a 'What are you On' Look.

"Im just saying Clover you have been doing this for years. Since you were 3 you were in Beauty Pagents getting First Place. Maybe you should just let out the secret and live how all celebritys live with being followed by Paparrazzi every where they go. The teenagers live fine just they have less Privacy. You will be fine." Mary said grabbing her purse and Keys Standing up."Well I have to go see you at your next Photo Shoot Clover. It was nice seeing you Tori." Mary saidd walking outt.

"What the Hell is she on?" Tori questioned still looking where she just was.

"I Have no clue but I know I am not giving up my Privavcy that Quick." I said putting away my grapes."Now lets go check the door for those scratches. " I said and Tori ran over to the dorr.

"What will it mean if the door has scratches? I asked Tori.

"It means someone broke in with a Bobby pin or something but if the door is nice and shiny and new like it always it then that means someone broke in. With a Key." Tori said opening the front door. We looked at the door handle and It Indeed looked Nice and New.

"Someone with the key is helping this B*tch."Tori said slamming the door. I quickly opened it and followed her outside.

"Where are you going?" I asked catching up to her.

"I Need Starbucks."Tori said as she waited for me to unlock the garage.I rolled my eyes and Unlocked the garage then went to my Blue Lamborghin. 

"Lets Go!!" I said as we hopped in.

"Wait I need the keys." I said and Tori  handed them to me causing me to give her a questioning look.

"I knew you would take your second baby."Tori said rolling her eyes. When we got to Starbucks we ordered and sat down.

"So its either Mom, Dad or Mary working with this Unknown Person." I said with a sigh sipping my Ice coffee. " It can't be my mum because she likes that I have atleast some privacy so I don't think she would try let my secret out." I said.

"Hey Lucky. This was for you."April said handing me a Purple Envolope with a red kissy mark in the middle. Apri is one of the workers here and she knows im one of the usual customers.

"Thanks April. Do You know who gave this to you?" I asked.

"No some girl came in and she left it on the counter after I gave her to drink to her. " April said shrugging.

"What name did you write on the cup?" Tori asked.

"I think it was Anne but im not sure. But I have to get back to work if you two need anything just let me know." April said and we nodded.

"Anne?!?" Tori Whispered-yelled.

"How the Hell would Anne know my Secret!!" I questioned to Tori.

"I don't know but open the envolope!!" Tori said and I nodded and opened it.

"What does it say?" She asked. 

"Nothing." I stated.

"Nothing?Then what is it?" Tori asked.

"A Picture of me in Jail and their is a flash drive." I said handing the picture to Tori and the flashdrive.

"Come on lets go back to your place and see whats on it." Tori said and I nodded. We waved goodbye to April and left. We quickly got back to my place with only a few interruptions from Paparazzi then we grabbed my laptop and sat down in the living room.As we both watched the video we gasped. It was a video of me making out with Andrew and the cops coming in. Me being put in handcuffs and being taken out of  and shoved into the cop car. Then being in the actual Jail cell then me and Andrew arguing with a cop. But the worse part of this whole video was that it showed me flirting with the cop and getting out of there. But also I looked like Lukcy and the cop called me Clover.

"You Kissed Andrew!!"  Tori Exclaimed. 

"Apparently, I don't even remember anything until being arrested. Its all a big blur I was completley Drunk!!" I said and started dialling Andrews Number.

"Hello."Andrew said into the phone sounding a little breathless.

"Andrew stop making out with some girl and get your ass to my place now!!" I yelled into the phone then hung up.

"Wait what was that?" I asked and we rewinded the video seeing words appear on the screen.

Dear Clover,

I Hope You can now see that I have your whole career on stake. I will give you one more chance. You have till Friday to reveal your Lucky or else I will. I have hundreds of Pictures from that Night Clover.By the way I hope you liked your car, I thought it was a red was so dull so I made it Rainbow as you seen.

Kisses,
UnKnown.

"Well I guess i'm going to school as Lukcy Tomorrow."I said with a sigh.

"No you are not. April told you it was left by a girl named Anne and their is a girl named Anne in our school so it has to be her. We will go up to her in school tomorrow and tell her we know its her who sent the message and then we get her not to tll anyone and we are good to go."Tori said and I nodded in agreement.

"Okay sounds like a plan." I said as the door bell rang."Now i'm getting answers from that night." 

"You know that chick was really Hot."Andrew complained walking in as I opened the door for him.

"Really Andrew whats her name?" Tori asked.

" Britney no wait it was Sarah. No im pretty sure it was Kelly." Andrew said causing us to roll our eyes.

"Now what did you want?" He asked looking in my fridge.

"When were you gonna inform me the night we were in that club we kissed?"I asked crossing my arms causing Andrew to turn around and shut the fridge.

"We did?" He asked sitting down. I pressed play on the video and when he finished watching it he said,

"Damn we kissed like that and I don't even remember!!"  I slapped his arm.

"So where did you get this?" He asked and I started explaining all the notes. 

"So do you know who it is yet?" He questioned with a eyebrow raised.

"Well when we were at Starbucks April gave me the note and I asked her who dropped it off and she said it was left behind after a girl named Anne got coffee."I explained.

"Anne?" He asked and I nodded.

"But wait remember what we were talking about at the cafe Clo?" Tori asked and I shook my head.

"There is someone helping her and its either Mary or your dad." Tori said.

"Why would your dad try to ruin your career?" Andrew asked grabbing a Pepsi.

"Well my dad doesn't like me. At all. He thinks Modelling is Stupid and its a waist. I apparently will never get anywhere with my life." I said shrugging.

"Well tomorrow we are going to confront Anne and make sure she doesn't tell Clovers Secret and we can also find out who is helping her." Tori said and Andrew and I nodded.

"Wait if it is Mary helping her. Why would Mary ruin her Number 1 Model?" Andrew asked me.

"Now That I don't know."

-----------------------------------------
A/N: I Have had to rewrite this 3 times because my Computer shut off 3 times randomly. Now a lot of people want me to do A. a girl goes into a boys boarding school and a lot of people want me to do B. a Secret Agent goes into High School. I haven't decided which order but I will write both of them. One will be the second book and the other will be the third book. So it will basically have two Spin-offs. If that makes since.This Chapter is Dedicated to @lorena19999 Thank You  everyone For Commenting!!(: Picture on the side is of Clover,Tori and the last girl I will make a character in the Spin-off. I Don't have a name yet but thats how she will look.  Anyways,

Comment,

Vote,

Fan,

~KittyKat12