Chapter Fourteen

I woke from the feeling of someone shaking me, peeling my eyes open I see a woman with brown hair looking at me, Mary.

" Clover wake up, we're here." She said causing me to groan. I forced myself to get up and stretch a bit so I wasn't so tired.

" I am so happy to be here!" Tori Exclaimed as we went to the bathroom to fix up our hair before we got off. As soon as we stepped off the plane we got attacked by paparazzi once again. You think they'd get tired of doing this after a while.

" Back up!" My bodyguard, Tom and Tori's bodyguard, Steve said. A bunch of cops came over and helped our bodyguards while we walked through the crowd. Tori and I were both wearing matching leather jackets from last year that said on the back: 'Victoria Secret Fashion Show NYC 2012.' Although she wasn't actually in the show at the time she did spend the money to get a ticket and watch it, in return Mary got her one too. We both wore matching grey tank tops underneath that said the same and I was wearing a pair of jean shorts that had a rip in the pocket and black platform pumps then Tori was wearing a pair of skinny jeans with black stiletto ankle boots. We both looked pretty hot for just getting off a plane.

We all piled into the limo and went to the penthouse we were staying in.

" Okay, so at noon you two have a interview with Ricki Lake and they may ask some personal questions like about school, relationship statuses, and a few about the upcoming fashion show too. So I hope you both are prepared because you have an hour to get there so you better get going." Megan, Tori's Manager said and we both nodded. This was going to be easy, every interview i've ever been in they always ask the same questions and all I do is give them what they want to hear. It helps with getting more publicity which is why Mary doesn't even bother to tell me what to say anymore since I know what i'm doing.

'Wait, are we going to just wear this to the interview or are we changing there?" I asked pulling at my tank top.

" You both look fine and gorgeous as always so when you get there they are just gonna fix up your hair, Clover you're going to change, and then you girls are on." Mary said with a large smile on her face and I frowned.

"I thought you just said we looked good? Why do I have to change?" I questioned and she grabbed my arm, motioning for me to move closer to her.

When my head was by hers she finally started talking again."Clover, you aren't in second grade anymore. You don't need to match your best friend." She pulled away giving me a smile before focusing on Megan.

"There's a limo down stairs so you two can go ahead." Megan said and Mary clapped her hands.

"Great! Have fun girls, I know you'll both do well." She said before pushing us both out of the penthouse. We took the elevator down stairs to the lobby where there was hundreds of more paparazzi than usual.

" You ready?" I asked Tori.

" Ready as i'll ever be." She said and we both put on our pair of designer sunglasses and stepped outside, almost running to the car.

" We're in New York City!" Tori yelled as soon as we sat down inside. I laughed at my best friend as she started fist pumping dramatically.The driver only glanced back here through the mirror, shook his head before focusing on the road again. I used the remote and started blasting music. About a half an hour later we finally arrived making the usual butterflies fill my stomach. We walked into the building, but got quickly taken by our hairdressers to our chairs in front of the large, lit up mirrors. My hair got put left down and only a few small bouncy curls were added in less than fifteen minutes. When they finished I was pushed over to a room where there was an outfit already waiting for me.