Chapter Nine

"Oh my gosh. Tori they are all gonna find out now!" I freaked out standing next to Tori in the bathroom.

"Babe, don't worry they can't tell by a your legs and some expensive shirt and sandals." She said reassuringly.

"But what if -" Let's rewind to this morning shall we?

-------------------

All morning Tori and I have been getting compliments, plenty of looks and hearing whispers saying stuff like: "I can't believe the school nerds actually stood up to Stacey." and just other crap like that. Every time Stacey goes in the hallway she gets laughed at and I have a very good feeling she doesn't like it and that it will end very soon. Right now we're at lunch getting some food.

"Can I get a chicken salad and some nachos and cheese please?" I asked politely.

"Sure, darling." The lunch lady said handing me my salad and Tori's nachos. I paid for it quickly and went to sit down.

"Here ya go." I said handing her the nachos.

"Thanks." She chirped obviously in a good mood. I nodded and started to eat my chicken salad but couldn't help but let my thoughts drift to what happened yesterday with Andrew, he knows my secret now and who knows if he will keep it.

"Tori."

"Hmm", She asked while taking another bite.

"Andrew knows." I say softly as it's just now registering through my head.

"Andrew knows what?" She asked setting the nacho she had in her hand down and looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"He knows!" I said starting to freak out as reality hit me fast.

"Okay you sound like a mad person. He knows what?!" She asked.

"Andrew knows my secret."

"Oh my gosh. What are you going to do?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.

"To be honest I don't know." I said with a sigh."I had to tell him, Mary didn't leave me with much of a choice.

"Oh, I have an idea!" Tori said suddenly.

"Speak then, child." I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey I'm not a child. I am eighteen." She said defensively.

"Well then, speak, woman!" I exclaimed.

"Okay so we can like lock him up in your cellar in the basement, then we can like tie him up in the pain of an ass chair you have down there and get a brainwashing machine, then stick on his head and make him forget everything from yesterday then you can even bring it back a little farther maybe just so he forgets his name and crap haha then he will be the fool of the school. Hey did you noticed that rhymed---"

"Tori."

"Yea it did rhyme. Fool. School. Oh and then you should also dress him up as a clown and tell him it was his school uniform but you can't forget to take some--"

"Tori!" I yelled.

"Hmm... oh what?" She asked snapping out of her little daydream.

"You were rambling again." I said and she smiled sheepishly saying 'Sorry'. When Tori goes into her little own world she rambles about things that will never come true. It was always hilarious in text though when she would click the first word that would come up on her keyboard and keep doing that. It makes a very interesting story sometimes.

"It fine, now let's name the thing wrong with your plan and talk about why it's so crazy: first of all, I don't have a cellar in my basement. Second, I don't have a pain in the butt chair. Third, I don't have a brainwashing machine and four, are there even brainwashing machines? Shall I go on?" I questioned.