Chapter Seven

**Edited Twice. Last edit: June 17, 2015* (by: @love_being_crazy) **

"Okay, turn right here. " I said and we pulled into my crowded driveway. You may be wondering why it's crowded, yeah, it's full of paparazzi - at my front door - who have yet to notice that a car pulled up.

"Andrew, I didn't want to tell you this way," or any way, "But do remember us talking about the model named Lucky?" I asked nervously before he could have a chance to ask about the paparazzi.

"Yeah, she is hot as--" I quickly cut him off and finished what I was saying,

"Yeah, well, you're kind of looking at her right now. I need you to keep it a secret though. Please." I say, begging him.

"You aren't Lucky, Lucky is blonde and you have black hair." Andrew says picking up a piece of my fake black hair and looking at me like I'm stupid.

"Yeah, it's called a wig." I say pulling off the wig and undoing the bun I did with the braids.

"Whoa." He says looking at me like I've grown two heads.

"Yeah, whoa. Now can you promise you won't tell anyone? I really have to go." I say in a hurry as I see a few paparazzi start to notice the car and start to gather around it trying to take a picture. I grab a pair of sunglasses he has in the back seat and put them on him.

"You have to wear these, or else you'll get tracked for days until they get what they want." I said after he gave me a questioning look.

"I promise I won't tell, but this conversation is not over." Andrew says with a sigh.

"Thank you! Thank You. Thank you so much Drew. We can talk about this tomorrow. Now, I have to go bye." I say and give him a kiss on the cheek and hop out of his Mustang.

"LUCKY, OVER HERE! " A man yells. I quickly ignore them while opening my garage and jump into my Lamborghini, and start to clear a path for Drew to back out.

I back out and he backs out after me. I give him a wink before driving off to the park to start jogging. This was my favorite park to go to just because it has trails just for people to walk, or jog.

~Andrew's POV~

"I promise I won't tell, but this conversation is not over." I say with a sigh. I should be more surprised, but something in my gut was telling me that something was off about her. When her glasses were off earlier I felt like I was looking at a different person. Seeing her that close her bright blue eyes shined when she looked into mine, her teeth were perfectly white and straight when she smiled. She didn't remind me of a nerd with her attitude and her calm, yet playful persona. She definitely wasn't shy and she definitely like some nerds who were complete book worms. It was interesting finding about a side of her no one else knows.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, Drew. We can talk about this tomorrow. Now, I have to go, bye." Clover said and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and jumps out of my car.

I sit there, watching her open her garage door, and see six different cars parked,

A red Lamborghini, an electric blue Lamborghini, a mini-van, a yellow convertible, a 2013 black mustang and a white sports car.

She has a very good taste in cars. I thought to myself. Clover pulled out of the driveway, letting me out she gave me a wink and sped off. I smiled to myself and drove back home. Little miss nerd isn't such a nerd after all. Hmm I guess the saying, don't judge a book by its cover makes more sense now. I arrived home and saw that my Mom was home. I didn't finish cleaning up. I quickly ran inside to the kitchen to see my mother standing there, looking very mad with her hands on her hips.

"Hey, Mom. You're home early." I say nervously. My mother was a very scary person when she was mad.

"Andrew Carter! What happened in here!? " My mother yells, throwing her hands up dramatically looking all over the kitchen. "Sorry mom, me and a friend, I had over, got into a little food fight. But it's not her fault, I started it." I say rubbing the back of my neck. It's something I tend to do when I'm nervous.

"Andrew! Wait, you brought a girl over?" My mother asked looking at me with a smile, all anger she had before vanished.

"No - What, where - Yeah, her name is Clover." I said giving up and smiling slightly.

"Awe my little baby has a crush." My mother says, pulling me into a hug. "Mom!" I groan and pull out of the hug.

"Oh right. I'm sorry I forgot you are still going through that stage of life where you are 'too old' to have a hug and a kiss from your only mother." My mom says, and fake tears come down her face. I roll my eyes at her being dramatic and just laugh and give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"What's for dinner?" I asked as I began to finish cleaning up.

"Oh, corn beef and mashed potatoes, your favorite." My mother says smiling brightly at me. "Also, when am I going to meet this girl that had you smiling and blushing like a little school girl." She says pinching my cheeks, I hit her hand away and playfully glare at her.

"Hopefully, soon, and I'm not acting like a schoolgirl." I grumbled.

"Yeah, sure you're not sweetie, now go get your sister and tell her I need to speak to her." My mother says, playfully hitting me on the cheek and continues to make dinner.

-----------------------------------