Chapter Nineteen

"Hey guys I know we are really hungry and all, but we just sat in a jail cell for hours after a night of fun and I'm saying this in the nicest way as possible, we all look like crap." I said looking at everyone.

"What are we supposed to do about that? If we go back to the penthouse and change Mary will most likely kill us before we make it to our closet."Andrew said. Our closet? More like my closet.

"You could borrow some of our clothes,  Andrew you can borrow my brother's clothes and Clover you can borrow my clothes." Jasmin said.

"Who's your brother?" I asked.

"The douchebag driving." Andrew said

"Chris? I didn't know you two were brother and sister. But now that you mention it you do look alike." I said.

"Yup. This dork is my brother." Jasmin said flicking his arm.

"Excuse me, I am not a dork. I am the captain of the football team and also the quarterback."Chris said matter of factly.

"Oh my gosh, like no way!" Andrew said in a high fake girly voice. Causing me to slap his arm.

"Jasmin, I would honestly love to borrow your clothes but I really need to wear like nice name brand over one hundred dollar outfits. Which of course I don't mean you have a ugly style of clothes and of course I don't think you're cheap either its ju-"I got cut off by Andrew putting his hand on my mouth.

"She gets it." Andrew said with an annoyed scowl.

"Yeah, it's fine Clover. I understand." Jasmin said with a small smile.

"Then what are you gonna do?" Chris asked, looking behind at us as he stopped at a red light.

"Let's just go to the most expensive mall around here. I can get all one outfit." I offered.

"You must be loaded." Jasmin said.

"When you've been a big model since you were younger it really starts to add up.." I said with a smile.

"Okay, we're here." Chris said parking.

"You can't go out like that." Andrew said looking at me.

"Like what?" I questioned.

"Have you look in the mirror lately?" He asked.

"Yeah, while I was in jail for six hours the cops gave me a mirror so I could look amazing at all times." I said sarcastically, causing Jamin to laugh, but she quickly covered it with a cough when Andrew stared angrily at her. When I looked in the car mirror I seen my hair looked like a disaster but my dress looked okay.

"This is a three point eight and a four point twelve emergency!" I exclaimed and poured everything out of my purse on the car seat.

"If you don't mind me asking but what is a three point eight and a four point twelve emergency?" Jasmin asked me.

"It's a hair and makeup emergency!" I exclaimed grabbing my mini brush that folds up with a mirror. I quickly brushed my hair and put my hair up then I grabbed another pony tail and put my hair in a sock bun and make sure it looked nice and elegant then I applied some eyeliner to make my eyes pop and added a tiny bit of blush. I finished up with reapplying some light pink lip gloss and a medium pink lip gloss liner, which went around the edge of my lips. I put on my three hundred dollar sunglasses and I looked as good as new again, and that all happened in under five minutes.

"Wow. You're good." Jasmin said amazed.

"Well I have been doing this for quite a while now. Even when I was ten I was in beauty pageants as well." I said smiling as we all got out of the car.