Chapter Seventeen

A/N: PICTURE ON THE SIDE IS OF CLOVER IN HER NERD/SCHOOL LOOK! But her wig is different.

~KittyKat<3

~Unknown POV~

I know everything. From her secret to her home problems. Clover the school's nerd or as most people know her as Lucky, the Victoria Angel Model. She thinks she is some amazing actress hiding under a wig and glasses, but she obviously isn't that great, because I know everything there is to know about Clover and her secrets. Clover doesn't get attention at school unless it's being laughed and pointed at but she gets ton of attention outside of school. I mean the reason why she hides under all that crap is because she wants a normal life but how would she feel if her secret got out before the last assembly of the year. How about in one week or maybe two weeks. Decisions, decisions so many to make. But the most important decision is how I should tell the school. I wonder, would it be easier to just tell the world instead.

-------------------------------

~Clover's POV~

As Andrew and I walked around I started to notice that so far I am completely losing this bet.

"You know you could just give up and give me a nice kiss right on the lips." Andrew said smugly.

"I would rather die." I said seriously.

"I'm just gonna pretend I didn't hear that." Andrew said sticking his hands over his ears making obnoxious noises.

"Okay, shut up! You're going to cause us to have even more attention." I said grabbing his hands away from his ears.

"Can we go play that game?" I asked, looking at the game straight in front of us. But when I looked at Andrew he wasn't paying attention and was looking down. I looked down as well and noticed I was still holding his hand. I immediately let go and turned as red as a cherry. Andrew cleared his throat and looked to where I was looking.

" Yeah, sure." Andrew mumbled and we immediately started walking over there, hands now unconnected.

" It's five dollars for 3 rings." The Guy said winking at me and his eyes started slowly trailing up my legs. " But for you I could make it free." The guy said and Andrew coughed.

"I'm the one paying and my eyes are over here." Andrew said handing the guy a crisp five dollar bill.

"You know I could have paid." I said frowning.

"Just because I said I need money doesn't mean i'm broke." Andrew said bluntly.

"Right," I mumbled, grabbing took the three rings from the counter. I tried throwing two but they both missed which caused me to frown.

"Here let me help you." Andrew said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. He then grabbed my wrist and helped me flick it which made it land perfectly on the bottle. Though this was extremely cheesy and something you'd only hear about in a book it still made me smile because it's exactly how every girl wanted to be treated whether they admitted it or not. It was like a fantasy from some disney movie that never seemed to end.

"Uh nice job, you can pick anything in the middle row." The guy said nervously after Andrew fiercely glared at him again.

"Oooh can I have that huge, cute pink bear with the bow around its neck?" I asked looking at Andrew.

"You heard the girl." Andrew said with a smirk.

"She has to pick from the middle and that one's on the top." He said rubbing the back of his neck. Realizing he was right I pulled out a five and handed it to him to go again.