Chapter 30: You shoot me down

---------------------------------------

Chapter 30: You shoot me down. But I won't fall I am titanium.

---------------------------------------

~Clover's POV~

"Katy!!" I said with wide eyes.

"Yea B*tch it me!!" She smirked walking forward.

"You are replacing me with my BestFriend!!" I said letting my hurt show on my face.

"Tsk tsk Clover we were never friends. You should know the saying keep your friends close but your enemies closer." Katy smirked.

"It was you!! It was you all along! How could I have been so stupid! You are the Unknown Person." I said!! Katy decided to hand me a purple envelope causing me to glare at her.

"What Tori? Why would I be jealous when I now have a modeling career and the person I despise the most is fired?" Katy asked turning her head to the side. I opened it and it said,

--------------

Dear Clover,

Hope you had fun being a model for the past 4 years because your done now.

Kisses,

Katy and Mary

---------------

This letter caused me to laugh and when I say laugh I mean like a full complete laughing attack. I probably looked crazy but I don't care.

"Oh my gosh!!" I laughed now crying.

"What? Why are you laughing?!" Katy asked annoyed.When I calmed down laughing I said,

"Katy their is one problem to your plan." I smirked.

"Oh really and what is that?" Katy asked with a scowl.

"Katy...Katy..Katy.." I trailed off shaking my head. "Hun my career isn't over. I have had people lining up to take my place ever since I did my first fashion show when I was 15. You think because Mary fired me I'm over? I can get a new and better manager in seconds."I said my smirk getting even bigger.

"Hmm why don't we call someone right now." I suggested seeing Katy's look of disbelief. I took out my IPhone and called Sarah. Sarah is a very rich and Famous Manager around the world. She is seriously the best you can get and is only about 23 or 24.

"Clover! It's so nice for you to call." Sarah said as I put the phone on speaker for everyone to hear.

"Yea I actually have a question for you Sarah."I said smirking at Mary's face.

"Oh okay what's the question?"Sarah asked me.

"We'll I'm looking for a New manager and I was wondering if you would like to be my manager." I asked her and she squealed.

"Yes!! Finally I'm glad you got rid of Mary! She wasn't even making you as big as you could be. I mean I will have you in Fashion shows from Florida to Paris." Sarah said causing me to smile.

"Thanks Sarah. Thanks. Can't wait to see what you will do for me as my manager." I said and we said are goodbyes and I hung up.

"Now you were saying Katy?" I said as me and Tori smirked at Katy and Mary.

"I would say I had a wonderful time while you were being my manager but that would be a lie. Oh and Katy about the whole going to jail thing i'll make sure Sarah takes care of it." I smirked as we walked out.

"Tori?" I said sliding into the car.

"Yes Clo?" She asked sliding in also.

"I think we just won that battle."I said.

"I think we did too." Tori said.

----------------

We stopped at the store on the way back so we could pick up new locks for the house. After we got back to the house Their was no paparazzi.

"Did we miss something." Tori asked as we slowly walked up the driveway.

"Oh Clover, Tori!!Nice to see you two are still BestFriends. I got rid of all the paparazzi they were just a pain. But I heard about the Jail thing and its all settled. I just said that you went to jail for business so It went with a look you were trying out, Lucky The BadAss." Sarah chirped. This is why I love this girl.

"Sarah, Thank you so much." I squealed hugging her.

"So what happened to Mary anyways?" Sarah asked as we sat in the living room.

"She thought it would be fun to fire me and hired her niece who so happens to be my BestFriend. She put me through a lot of crap but now hopefully its all over." I sighed leaning back on the couch.

"Oh you poor thing. You know what makes every girl feel better." Sarah said smiling.

"Shopping!!"Sarah, Tori and I all squealed and that's how we spent the rest of the afternoon shopping and then having a sleepover.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------

A/N: Sorry this chapter sucked. but Just so you know this story isn't over just yet. Still a few more chapters to come at most I'm thinking 8-9 at least 6. But It just depends. I'm happy I uploaded 2 chapters tonight even though they were both small I still uploaded 2. Remember about 3,000 more reads till 20,000 reads lets see if we can earn it before the last chapter!!! I would tell you to go check out my other stories but if im honest they suck. i wrote them like a year ago and they were just awful.This has to be my best story out of all of then. Anyways you all know the drill(:Xx

Comment,

Share,

Vote,

Fan,

~KittyKat<3