Chapter 25:Revelations

A/N: Check Out the picture on the side its the new cover for the second book.I decided that im gonna do the book, 'I'm a Secret Agent Going Undercover in a High School' Anyways,

Enjoyyy....

~KittyKat<3

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 25:Revelations 

---------------------------------------------

Today is Thursday and Anne has not came to school once. On the outside I may seem calm but in the inside im thinking a million diffrent ways to kill her. Is that to violent?

"Hey Babe." Andrew said walking up to me.

"Are you ever gonna stop calling me Babe?"I asked shutting my locker and facing Andrew. Right now its just before Lunch.

"Nah its either Babe or Clo. And i know you only like Your B*tch of a Friend call you Clo."Andrew said leaning against the locker next to mine as I slapped his arm.

"Why is he always here when I see you."Tori asked walking over to us.

"He doesn't ever leave me alone. He is like a Annoying fly that wont go away."I said rolling my eyes.

"Sure talk about me like im not here. Don't worry I don't mind at all." Andrew said sarcastically.

"Are you two like dating and you didn't tell me?" Jasmin asked walking over with Chris.

"I didn't know Jail could make people so close."Chris said shrugging with as smirk.

"I don't know how you two hate each other I mean you have the same personallity."I said smirking back.

"I didn't hear a disagreement about you two dating." Jasmin said with a raised eyebrow.

"Because we are."Andrew said putting his arm on me.

"We are not dating and we never will."I said with a glare. But I didn't shrug off his arm. It actual felt nice this there. But of course I would never tell him that.

"Yea Sure as long as im your Maid of Honor I won't mind."Tori said shrugging. I slapped her arm and started going to our usual Lunch Table.

"Andrew don't you have a group to attend to? Like Jordan,Jake and Zach? " I questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh well Jake is in Jail and Zach and Jordan are gonna join us today." Andrew said with a smirk.

"What?!? Jeez are table gets bigger and bigger." I huffed.

"Wait why did Jake go to Jail?" Tori questioned.

"He was caught for the 10th time with drugs on school grounds."Andrew shrugged waving his friends over.

"Wait, Wait and Wait. So we have Andrew, Chris, Jake,Zach,Jordan, Jasmin,Tori and Clover all sitting here now?" Katy questioned.

"Yup so 8 people."Tori said.

"Great." I said sarcastically as I got pushed closer to Andrew.

"Aww Babe don't worry. I don't bite."Andrew said causing me to roll my eyes.

"So Have any of you seen Anne today?" I questioned picking up a grape and putting it in my mouth.

"Yea. She have been sick since Tuesday." Katy said take a sip of her water.

"So she is back today and im guessing is sitting with Stacey right now?" I questioned looking around the lunch room till I seen her. I noticed Katy nod and I said a quick Thanks and all but ran over to the table.

"Anne. May I talk to you?"I asked sweetly.

"Do you ever go away?" Stacey said sitting on a Jocks laps. I ignored her and looked at Anne in the eyes.

"Now." I said leaving no room for disagreement causing her to nod and follow me into the hallways.

"I know you gave me the note." I said and her eyes widened.

"Listen the-"Anne started but I put my hand up shutting her up.

"You may know my secret but if you tell everyone I can fire right back as a B*tch and Disagree."I snapped.

"Clover, Listen I didn't write that note. I don't even know what was inside the envelope.I got in from a Unknown person and I got a note saying to give to you at Starbucks and do not open it. It said if I do then my secret would be exposed."Anne said with a panicked look on her face.

"Why was this secret so big?" I questioned.

"I tried to Sleep with Andrew but he told me no and rejected me saying there is someone else he likes."Anne said a frown.

"So you didn't want thw school to know you were rejected."I asked with a raised eyebrow and She nodded. I sighed and walked away with a groan. I sat down and Tori raised a eyebrow asking 'Did she send it' and I shook my head and she gave me a apologetic look.

"So what you guys talking about?" I questioned.

"Well we are talking about how tomorrow is suppose to be a big day." Katy said smiling.

"Oh and why is that?" I questioned.

"I don't know exactly but the principle has some big announcement." Katy said with a shrug causing me to give her a suspicious look.

"Oh cool." I said. 

"You want to go to the Libary?We have only a few more days to work on out Science project."Andrew suggested and I nodded  as we said goobye and threw out our trash then went to the Library. Aftter a few hours of sitting in the library and working on the project it was finally time for it to close.

"Miss. Thompson, Mr.Carter. Im closing up now so Im going to have to ask you two to leave."Mrs.Marks said and we nodded quickly packing up our stuff and leaving with a goodbye.

"You need a ride?" Andrew asked and I nodded.

"I let Tori take the van." I said taking off my wig and letting my hair flow out. By now everyone has gone home so I had nothing to worry about.

"Hold on tight." Andrew said buckling the Helmet on my head as started his motorcycle and leaving.

"Thanks for the ride." I said getting off the motorcycle perfectly. 

"No Problem. But what are you gonna do about tomorrow?"Andrew asked getting off also.

"Only thing I can do. Come to school as Lucky."  I said taking off my hoodie to reveal a Blue spagetti strap tank-top and throwing the wig and hoodie in the garbage.

"Clover we can find a way." Andrew said walking over to me with a frown as he looked at me.

"Its okay. Im ready for the world to know me for my real name Clover Thompson then Lucky." I said slipping off the baggy jeans I was wearing and tossing them in the garbage revealing a pair of Black Short Shorts.

"Well Im heading inside,Good Night Andrew," I said with a wave as I started up the few steps to the front door.

"Wait. Let me try something."Andrew said causing me to turn around to see him right behind me.

"What are you talking ab-"I was cut off by Andrew's lips smashing onto mine making my eyes automatically close. This Kiss wasn't like any kisses I have ever had before in my life. Which was only a few but his lips were so smooth. He brought me closer making me put my hands behind his neck while one of his was on my cheek and the other was on my waist. But it was over just as quickly as it started. He pulled away but I still didn't open my eyes.

"Good Night Clover." Andrew whisped running over to his Motorcycle. When I opened my eyes finally he was already backing out of my Driveway.

"Good Night Andrew."I whispered.

--------------------------------------------------
A/N:Their First real kiss!! Last time they kissed they were drunk so it didn't count but this one did!!!! Anyways so on August 16th will be a official Year of having my Wattpad for a year and my goal is to have 20,000 Reads on one story. That is only possible for this story. So please share it tell your friends about it and help me get 9,000 more reads!!! Now this chapter is dedidcated to @kato42000. If you skipped the first authors note then please go back and read it because it was very important it!! It said,Check Out the picture on the side its the new cover for the second book.I decided that im gonna do the book, 'I'm a Secret Agent Going Undercover in a High School' So don't forget to check out the picture on the side!! Check out the chapter after this and their will be the summary. Its not very good but I promise the book will be Better. Sorry for this chapter being so small but I was busy all day so I only had a little time to write now. Hope you all enjoyed Heres the New drill till August 16th or till I reach my goal,

Comment,

Share,

Vote,

Fan,

~KittyKat<3