Chapter Fifteen

A/N: Picture on the side is Clover.

"Damien?!"

"Oh great you two know each other?" Lyndsey said clapping, being completely oblivious to the glare I was giving Damien.

"What are you doing here?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"Well Lyndsey here was offering a modeling job to pose with Victoria Secrets Angel, Lucky so of course I couldn't miss this once in a life opportunity so I took it. Aren't you happy babe?" Damien said smirking. Lyndsey waited for my answer while staring at me with her beady little eyes, trying to not show how nervous I actually was I responded calmly.

"Oh yeah! I can't wait to stand next to you and take tons of pictures together while you're shirtless and me wearing a bikini! This sound be fun!" I said with a fake smile, clapping my hands together and bringing my left leg up behind me as I did a fake little jump. Lyndsey gave me an approving look since this isn't some high school game. We were both adults. He may be a few years older, but still this was business.

"Well I'm glad you two are close friends! So you won't mind the first pose." Lyndsey said smiling innocently. "I want Damien to stand behind you with his arms around your waist and then I want you to smile and look at him lovingly and Damien you look down at lucky lovingly."

"But you do know we aren't together right?" I asked almost annoyed. I didn't sign up for this and famous couples only do photoshoots like this for more fame for their relationship.

"What? Damien told me on the phone that you two have been together for years now."

"Yeah, we were together for years but I just recently broke up with him." I said glaring at Damien.

"Haha that's funny babe. But anyways I have somewhere to be so let's get this over with." Damien said laughing nervously.

"Yeah, let's just start. We are on a tight schedule today." Lyndsey said. After about an hour of Damien and I making up our own poses and taking a bunch of pictures for some new swim line. I was sent to take a few photos in the water.

"Beautiful that will be front cover!" She said as I stepped out of the edge of the water.

"Thank you so much for coming these photos are all perfect for the summer line of Bikini's and that outfit you wore here today was perfect for the occasion." Lyndsey told me patting me on the shoulder before quickly walking off while I got grabbed all the bikinis I tried on. I walked out front to see the limo waiting and I started to walk through the path that security cleared, but as I was walking someone suddenly grabbed my arm.

" Damien, what do you want now? Can't you understand it's over?" I snapped once I saw it was him.

"Here can we talk inside there cause there is a lot of paparazzi..." Damien said trailing off and pointing to the nearby starbucks. Why am I not surprised that they have an a starbucks next to an agency?

"Fine you have ten minutes." I said. I opened the door and told Tom, the limo driver to come pick me back up in ten minutes after he got Tori. He mumbled a quick okay before I slammed the door and headed inside.

"Hello, what can I get you?" The lady named Scarlet asked politely.

"Can I have the cookie crumble frappuccino please." I asked smiling.

"Sure. With the name Lucky right?" She asked and I nodded. Damien ordered his coffee and payed then we quickly got them and sat down.

"Can you explain to me when you started modeling?" I questioned before taking a sip of my frappuccino.