Chapter 5

~Edited~

Kira's POV:

After Naruto and Sasukes little incident, Iruka walked in and told us that the graduation test was going to be displayed today and we had to perform the clone jutsu.

I looked at Naruto from the corner of my eye and sighed, turning my body to face him I could see how panicked and worried he was.

He told me that the clone jutsu wasn't his best jutsu so I told him.
"Cheer up Naruto I know you can do it, besides, your going to become Hokage right? That means you can easily past this test because I believe in you."

He gave me the smile that would always brighten up the atmosphere with a big thumbs up.

About a few minutes later Naruto was called, I told him a final good luck and waved him goodbye.

Minutes would go by after minute and the amount of students in the classroom just seemed to decrease more and more, I was about to fall asleep until I heard my name being called so I got up and followed Iruka.

Once I entered the little room I instantly took notice of a man with short white hair sitting in front of a table full of headbands.

" Hello Kira my name is Mizuki but you can call me Mizuki- Sensei" He said as he smiled at me, I nodded in return then focused on Iruka sensei.

" Ok Kira, all you have to do is to make three clones than you pass" He said reassuringly, I nodded, but instead of doing handsigns for the clone jutsu I did handsigns for the SHADOWCLONE jutsu.

" Um Kira I'm sorry to tell you this but-" before Iruka could finish I pointed out of one of the small windows to his right.

Peering through it Mizuki and Iruka's eyes widened as they turned back to face me, only seeing a smirk on my face. " Real solid clones" Iruka says still processing on what just happened.

" I would like a black leaf band please"

***

I walk outside of the Academy to find Naruto sitting all by himself on a swing looking down.

As I make my way towards the boy I hear two ladies talking about Naruto, so I stop on my tracks and turn to face the two demons who dare talk about my best friend like that.

I 'accidentally' trip one of the bad mouths up and every parent around her laughs or chuckle at her I smirk and as she tuns to glare at me I made sure that I had my Baiddogan activated then gave her one of my most deadliest and coldest glares, making her shiver and step away from me.

I pull on a victory smirk as I leave her to her embarrassment as I go to talk to Naruto. Just as I was about to say something Mizuki shows up and asks to take Naruto somewhere private for them to talk.

" Sure I'll see you later then Naruto" I say, and with that I turn to take my leave and head towards the training grounds.

***

I've been training for three hours straight practicing and perfecting my moves along with my jutsu the sun was stating to set. I was soon interrupted by an ANBU with a weird mask on.

" Kira Hajime, Hokage- sama has requested for you presence in his office." I nod and watch him vanish.

'knock, knock, knock' I knock just arriving at his office I wait and listen until I hear a faint 'come in'.

My hand advances to the door knob and turns it as my feet takes steps inside of the Hokages office.

" You called Hokage?" I say standing straight.

" Yes, Kira as Hokage I will be mentoring you along with Kakashi and Hiashi Hyuga since you have now become a shinobi"

"why may I ask Hokage am I going to have two senseis teaching me?" I ask puzzled and surprised at the same time as to why I'm having three senseis.

" Because you have such a unique and rare Kekkei Genkai kakashi will help you with your sharingan part of the Baiddogan, Hiashi will have the Byakugan, and even though I don't know much but I will be helping you with your rinnegan part of your blood line, it was also a request that I will tell you in the future." He says looking at me as I just nod.

"That is all for today Kira, don't tell anyone about this alright?"

" Hai Hokage-sama" He smiles and dismisses me.