Chapter 19

A/N: Here's another chapter, I will update it probably once a week. Anyway keep voting, so far Sasuke is winning, due from the comments and some people private messaging.

Kira POV:

Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura and I were now walking to the entrance of the third floor to enrols ourselves. Sakura has been acting weird since we met with each other.

Even sasuke noticed, I sighed and kept walking. When we hit the next floor, it was pack with genin from other countries.

I narrowed my eyes at the two 'Genin' who blocked the entrance of a room. 'Room 301. So they sent Izumo and Kotetsu aye?'

I saw as they pushed a girl with brown matching buns. I narrowed my eyes and watched my team walk towards them. The two 'Genin' were surprised that my team spotted the Genjutsu that was placed on the room. Once it was released, Sasuke and one of the genin were about to transfer blows at each other.

That is, until I and some male wearing a weird green jumpsuit jumped in to stop it. I caught Sasuke's foot while the green jumpsuit guy caught the other guy's foot.

I sighed and let go of Sasuke's foot.

He grunted and put his hands in his pockets. I now stood beside him.

The guy that caught Kotetsu kick (Don't know who tried to kick Sasuke) looked in my direction and ran at me, stopping just in time to not make me crash into the ground.

"You are Kira Hajime right?" He asked with his hands clasped together.

I nodded my head and raised an eyebrow at him. "Yeah? What of it?"

"My name is Rock Lee, and I will do everything in my youthful power to protect you. Please be my girlfriend?" Lee asked.

I gave him a weird look, just as I was about to answer I was pushed back and behind someone, they had also answered for me.

"Sorry, but she is not looking for a relationship yet" Sasuke narrowed his eyes at him and glared the famous 'Uchiha glare'.

I raised an eyebrow at Sasuke 'what the hell?' I thought as I gave him a weird look.

I then turned my gaze as I saw Lee head into Sakura's direction causing me to sigh knowing that he was going to do the same thing he did with me.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

"Rock Lee and Garaa of the sand" Kabuto smirked at what Sasuke said.

"So you know there names huh?" He replied. Sasuke then looked at me, my eyebrows raised in confusion.

"While your at it, add in Kira Hajime to it" he finished.

'The hell?!?! We train together, he already know my abilities! Does he want the world to know what I am capable of?!?' I mentally screamed as I glared at my Uchiha comrade who stood there smirking at my mental angry tantrum.

(Skipping Garaa and Lee's stuff)

".......and last but not least, Kira Hajime.

Rank:Genin.

Teammates consist of Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha with Kakashi Hatake as their jonin instructor.

Kira here has an even level of everything, but from what it is shown on the card. She can't perform medical ninjutsu."

As Kabuto eyes skimmed through the card I noticed a rain ninja staring intently at me while kicking her lips. 'Disgusting'

Kabuto's eyes widened. Sasuke narrowed his eyes and rudely spoke out.

"What is it, Kabuto?"

Kabuto looked up at me with shock covering his face Then to the card and finally Sasuke.

She's similar to Garaa in someways, get this; mission: 20 D-ranks. 18 C-ranks. 9 B-ranks and 5 A-ranks. B and A rank missions are supposed to be carried out by Chunin, not Genin."

The whole rookies had all the same expression as kabuto.

For the first time today since he was with me, Shino decided to speak.

"Mind explaining why you go on Chunin rank missions?"

I glare at kabuto for spilling such information out. Where the hell did he even get that information from?!. I sighed and looked and and my comrades with boredom.

" That, is for me to know and you to find out" I shrugged my shoulders and turned from them, walking to a nearby wall with my arms crossed.

~~~~Time skip~~~~

"If you are caught cheating, you will be marked or deducted a point. If you fail the test or any of your teammates get a zero, your whole team fails" The proctor Ibiki explained.

I was sitting next to the grass nin from before who sat on my right and some guy from the mist.

As Ibiki began to explain more I looked aeound at the Chunin that were sitting around us, I started to think what Ibiki was saying earlier. 'If we get caught cheating, we will be marked. But he didn't say anything about cheating being forbidden.'

I smirked and looked down at my desk. 'So that's how it is, he wanted to see how good we are collecting information without getting caught'

I was soon pulled out of my thoughts when the grass nin whispered to me. "It seems you have already figured the test out before it has already begun my dear" she said with a weird smile.

I raised an eyebrow at her, she was someone I'd need to be careful of since she already found out about what I had just figured out.

I ignored the nin and looked at Naruto who sat a few seats in front of me causing the grass nin to chuckle as she licked her lips.

I sighed and looked at Ibiki who just finished explaining the rules to everyone. There was one thing that I was uncomfortable with; and that was the creepy grass shinobi sitting next to me. Who, was still looking at me with her creepy smile as she licked her lips every once in a while.

"And you may begin!!!" Ibiki roared.

Everyone turned their papers around, as well as I did while sighing.

'The first test has begun'