Chapter 26

Naruto POV:

I winced as Kira-Chan gripped my arm tighter and glared at Kabuto.

"Uh, Kira-Chan. There's no need for you to glare at him like that you know, since he did save us from being disqualified" I reasoned.

Kira-Chan glared at me and gripped my arm tighter.

"Oh yeah? And who's fault would that be Naruto?"

I laughed nervously as I placed a hand behind my head, scratching it.

"Sorry, but Sakura-Chan and I really wanted to know what happened if we opened the scroll or what was inside, BUT we WERE going to close it afterwards believe it!"

That just earned me three intense glares from my team causing me to shrink.

"Well then, consider yourself lucky that I was heading this way and found your team on the way"

I nodded with a smile on my face and looked to my left to see Kira-Chan in deep thought.

Kira's POV:

I mentally punched myself for being so stupid. I took my canteen out and poured water over the lit fire.

"Hey wait! Why are you doing that for Kira-Chan?!?" Naruto and Sakura screamed.

I narrowed my eyes at them then looked up at the night sky. "We've got to go, now. This fire has already alerted teams of our location, if we can leave now there will be a chance of us escaping an ambush or a battle with a team."

Naruto seemed confused. "But what are you talking about? We don't have any scrolls at all so we do need to fight a team for their scrolls"

I shook my head and pulled out both heaven and earth scrolls from my pouch showing them that we certainly did have both scrolls in hand.

"Before we ran into Orochimaru, I ran into a group and got rid of them. There I found that they were collectors collecting scrolls to lower the chances of teams ever passing the exam"

I threw the scrolls at Sasuke who caught it and put them in his pouch. "Lets go"

Everyone nodded and soon left the area.

~~~~Time skip~~~~

Sasuke gripped his curse mark as he along with the rest of the team and others stood before jounin, chunin and the hokage. The hokage and proctor were talking about the exams and things that started to anger some of the Genin after waiting awhile.

Hayate, the proctor gave each and every individual genin a decision to leave the arena and do the exams next time or continue the exams. There were quite a few genin that left the exams, one of them including; Kabuto.

He then began to explain the rules of how each genin will battle their way to the next round. My focus was on Sasuke and Sakura arguing.

"Just mind your own business Sakura" Sasuke gripped his curse mark and glared at Sakura who was quietly crying as to not cause any unwanted attention.

Before Sakura was going to answer back I placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Leave it, sakura" I started.

She looked at me through her teary eyes but I shook my head.

"B-but that m-mark"

"He's strong, don't underestimate him. Plus it really isn't mines or your business" I stated, she always managed to do things that always pissed me off and right now, this was one of them.

Sakura looked down and nodded her head as tears fell from her face. I sighed and turned my head towards Sasuke, he has been gripping the mark ever since we got here.

I shook my head and turned to face the Proctor, I saw that he was looking up at something, so my eyes followed after him and made its way a board that seemed to be sorting out the names of who was going to battle who.

Finally the board rested onto two names.

Sasuke Uchiha
Vs
Yoroi ________

I looked at Sasuke to find a determined look on his face with a bit of pain and frustration.

'You've got this, Sasuke'

I knew that he was strong, all Uchiha members are and everyone knows that. Maybe not sakura since she keeps treating him like a baby but he is.

Everyone except for those two had left the arena, I sighed and watched Sasuke's match begin to unfold.

A/N: Ok so I found this chapter really hard to update which is why its short... My apoligies, anyway keep voting....also there will be a competition for a new Oc.....if you can come up with an Oc I will see who's one I think would fit in...