chapter 12

A/N: This chapter is is for @Xxhash for pointing our a few errors I have made and and the dedication he/she put into reading my story.

Kira POV:
We had finally made it to Tazuna's house. When we walked inside,we were greeted by a beautiful young lady.

She introduced herself as Tsunami; Tazuna's daughter.
"It was nice meeting you miss but, could you lead us to a room where our sensei can rest?" Sakura softly asks.
"Of course!" Tsunami lead us to one of the guest rooms. It was plain buy yet so cosy.

"Just place him down here sweetie" Tsunami gestured Sasuke and Naruto to place Kakashi on a futon. Tsunami told us to let kakashi rest, we all left the room after Tsunami and Sakura were treating Kakashi's injuries.

I wasn't good when it came to anything medical, which is why I didn't help.

After that, Tsunami lead us to our rooms. Me and sakura in one and Naruto and Sasuke in the other.

I didn't like the idea along with Naruto and sakura but we all just went with it.

I went to mine and Sakura's room and went to unpack.
Once I was done I headed down stairs only to see Sakura flirting with an annoyed Sasuke and Naruto glaring at him with his arms crossed. I sighed and went outside.

I stayed there looking at the sky for about an hour until Naruto came to tell me kakashi had woken up. I nodded and went to the room Kakashi was in and everyone but Tsunami was there.

Kakashi POV:
I heard footsteps coming towards the room I was in. I was sitting up in bed, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Tazuna were here and we were all waiting for kira. The door opened to reveal a calm and relaxed Kira enter. She nodded at me in which I returned then sat down with the rest of the team.

"Kakashi" kira walked in and greeted me.

Kira POV:
I greeted kakashi and went in to sit at the window sill. I crossed my arms and closed my eyes, blocking out the conversation everyone were having and thinking about the fight with Zabuza.

Something was off, when that hunter nin killed Zabuza with senbon; it didn't seem right though. I was soon brought out of my thoughts when I heard kakashi speak "Zabuza is still alive." I knew it.

I sighed and turned to face my team. Naruto, Sakura and Tazuna went pale when they heard this.

"Surely your just over thinking this" Tazuna responded hopeful. I shook my head and spoke softly at him.

"A ninja must over think the thinkable and always be prepared" Tazuna began to panic but kakashi reassured him that everything will be alright.

~Time skip ~

"Ok first we will review on chakra " kakashi stated.

Sasuke spoke up "we already know about it" Naruto nodded in agreement; "Yeah we already learned about catra!" Everyone sweatdropped, "It's chakra Naruto. Sakura?" Kakashi turned to her giving her a chance to explain about chakra.

"Alright Naruto, listen closely....." Sakura boringly began to explain to Naruto what chakra is.

"Right on all points sakura, Iruka was very blessed to have excellent students" kakashi complimented as he gave her a closed eye smile in which she smiled back at him.

"But I don't see a point in this. Chakra is basically used for jutsu only right?!? " Naruto asked. Then sasuke spoke up.

"For once, the dope is right. We're already using chakra in jutsu" kakashi shook his head.

Then I decided to speak up. "True, but barely mastered it, you've barely even scratched the surface" kakashi nodded.

"She's right"

"What do you mean?!?" Naruto asked clearly confused, I sighed, kakashi was about to speak but I raised my hand to stop him.

"What he means Naruto is that you have to gather physical and spiritual energy and combine them from within us. In other words. For you to understand, put two different types of ramen together in order to make a new one" At first Naruto looked confused but when I put it simple for him he understood.

I smiled at him and ruffled his hair. "But how are we going to do that sensei?" Sakura asked.

I got tired of listening and just went to lay under a tree and rest for a while.

Kakashi smiled "Simple, climb a tree" he stated as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

Kakashi POV:
I watched as all the genin started molding their chakra into their feet.

Once they did that, I watched as Naruto began to climb but didn't get too high up; Sasuke went up and went a little higher than Naruto but he added too much chakra into the soles of his feet causing it to brake the bark of the tree. When I searched for Sakura I couldn't find her.
"Hey this is fun!!" I heard her proclaim; I looked up to see Sakura sitting on a branch up in the trees.

"Hmmm it seems that Sakura has a higher chance of becoming Hokage, as for the Uchiha clan; maybe their not so mighty after all."

I taunted, trtying to motivate Naruto and Sasuke which actually worked. I then began looking for Kira who was no where in sight. I started to search for her chakra. When I found it I sensed that she was up in a tree, I then saw her reading a scroll.

"Kira!" I called out, she turned to look at me. "Come here since I've now seen that you are able to control your chakra I have some special training for you under the orders of the Hokage.

She jumped down smiling at me as she began walking towards me. "Is it about my dojutsu Kakashi?" she asked.

"Yes, now come on"