Chapter 6

~Edited~

Kira's POV:

Heading home, I go straight to the shower. Once that was done I went into the cupboard and whipped me up some ramen and a batch of riceballs for tomorrow and made sure I make some for Naruto as well. Cleaning up the mess I made for lunch and dinner I headed straight to bed and slept waiting for the next day to be put in my new team.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip (Next day)~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up hearing a certain whiskered face blondie (Not trying to sound offensive or anything) yelling and throwing pillows at me I get ready for the academy and buy me and Naruto some breakfast that doesn't include ramen, and me telling him off for asking if we can eat ramen.

" Here Naruto, lets have some dango while we head to the academy" I said as we enter the dango shop.

" Naruto, the foods not gonna run away so stop hogging and give me some!"

"But I'm still hungry" Naruto whined while practically consuming the bag up and as a result me punching him on the head and stomping off to the academy.

"Wait, Naruto, where did you get that headband?" I ask just noticing that he had a leaf headband.

"Hm? oh! I graduated last night after I performed the shadow clone jutsu! Now I'm one step closer to becoming Hokage and surpassing them all Believe it!!!!!" He cheers while fiddling with his headband. Giving him a smile we talk all the to the academy and sit in our seats and await for Iruka, Shikamaru asking why Narutos here and Naruto showing off his headband.

~15 Minutes Later

Iruka came walking in with a list of what looks like the new squads.

"Ok everyone, I want to congratulate you all for becoming genin. Now I will be putting you into squad cells of three, but due to the uneven amount of students and by the Hokages orders one team will have four genin."

I was so bored that I almost fell asleep until I hear Iruka call Naruto name. I hope I'm in his squad, "Team 7; Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha and Kira Hajime"

At the sound of this Naruto bolts up hearing Sakura's name, doing he same thing to me as well but not to sasuke and saying 'I'm doomed' while Sakura did the same thing once she heard mine and Narutos name. Sasuke didn't do anything, but I just gave out a simple smile.

I could also hear some of the boys and girls moaning on about wanting to be in mine and sasuke's team.

After Iruka announced all the teams and told us to have lunch together as a squad then come back to meet our new sensei, no one wanted to have lunch with me and said they were busy.

So I decided to go eat at some place that was peaceful, right after I give Naruto his lunch.

About 5 minutes later I found a nice pond with cherry blossom trees surrounding it almost making the pond impossible to see.

I sat under one of the cherry blossom trees, opened my Bento and ate my lunch.

For the past 15 minutes I have been lying under the peaceful blossom trees and singing to myself with my eyes closed.

I soon stopped singing when I felt a familiar chakra heading my way. "U-u-u-mm h-he-llo? Ki-kira are you h-h-here?" I hear Hinata call still stuttering as she approaches me.

"Hey hinata, whats up?"

"oh, ahhhh, w-w-well break i-is o-o-over a-and Iruka s-s-sense-i-i told me t-to get-t-t you." she says while fiddling with her fingers.