Chapter 21

Kira POV:

I sighed and leaned against the fence to our next destination for the second part of the exams.

Sasuke was doing the same thing next to me with his eyes closed and arms crossed.

Anko was explaining the rules to the second parts of the exam.
I sighed and glared at Naruto who was standing next to me, mocking Anko on what she was saying.

Anko threw a kunai at Naruto, only managing to leave and scratch mark on his cheek.
Naruto froze as Anko was in front of him.

Suddenly, the creepy grass nin was standing behind Naruto and I, her tongue extended with Anko's kunai.

The grass ninja stood before Anko, they stood so close to each.

I coughed to speed things up which caught Anko and the creepy females attention.
Anko raised an eyebrow at me while the grass nin sent a creepy smirk my way.

I sighed and boredly stared at the two. "Uhhh, with all due respect, the exams are still currently going on and we don't need any distractions. You two are probably taking up the time along with my bimbo of a bestfriend."

They glared at me including Naruto when he heard that I called him a bimbo.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards Sasuke who was glaring at Naruto and I.

I shrugged it off.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

"Start!" Anko announced as the gates began to open.

I, along with the rest of my team immediately set off into the forest. But I made sure we covered each other just in case we were ambushed.

I put Sasuke in the front seeing as he has now developed his sharingan and will quickly spot an enemy from there chakra or movement. Then Sakura who was helpful with aiding us when we needed it and really needed protection, Naruto then coming second to last will help Sasuke or Sakura out when they may need it using his shadow clones, and then theres me, the rear: since I have all of the three great dojutsu merged together I have the ability to see through solid objects, read movements, and other things that are yet to be discovered; that and I have lots of chakra which means I along with Naruto will probably last longer than from the other two.

After awhile into the second exam we decided to make a stop because Naruto needed to do his business.

He walked towards a tree and started to zip his pants down with his back facing us causing me to sigh and shake my head.

"Not there, Naruto. Maybe somewhere that isn't in front of Sakura and I" I suggested just before Sakura was about to hit him then scold him.

Naruto laughed and scratched the back of his head. "Uhhh, right"

He then ran into the bushes leaving Sasuke, Sakura and I by ourselves.

I turn around from the two to search the perimeters using my byakugan. My eyes narrow when I see Naruto tied up to a tree and a Naruto imposter walking towards us.

I decided not to do anything until I was really needed and wanted to see how helpful Kakashi's teachings were on both my teammates.

'Naruto' walked out casually towards us. He then started sayings things I didn't really care about, I was only concentrating on finding a team with our needed scroll.

By the time I was finished thinking, Sasuke came out of the bushes with Naruto.

"We need a password. What happened just then just proves that we can't trust each other by appearance." I declared as I deactivated my byakugan to which Sasuke nodded in agreement.

"Right. The question will be, when does a ninja strike? And the answer is, A ninja waits until the time is right. When the enemy sleeps and drops it's guard. When his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night. That is the moment for a ninja to strike." He explained.

Sakura and I nodded our heads while Naruto was lost and confused.

"Uhh, you got a shorter one?" He questioned causing me to sigh but smile at him.

"No, and I won't repeat myself again" Sasuke declared, I nodded.

Then Sakura decided to add her ten cents into the conversation. "Come on Naruto, I remembered that easy" She bragged, I mentally rolled my eyes.

Naruto replied. "Yeah I got it, I just thought it would be a passWORD not a PASS SPEECH. " He explained.

I chuckled and shook my head softly. "Alright guys, lets get a move o-"

Just before I could finish my conversation, a sudden gust of wind forced us away from each other.

"Great" I thought when I noticed I was completely lost, I sighed and began to search for my team.

Third person POV :

"Now which one will I take?" The grass ninja asked as 'she' looked from one young kunoichi to a young shinobi.

"My dear Kira and Sasuke. I wonder which one of you will be my next vessel" 'she' chuckled and dissapeared in a flash, going to prepare for the upcoming battle.