Chapter 15

Third person POV:

The door slammed open to see Kira supporting both sasuke and Naruto who were both dirty and looked tired.

"We did it........we made it to the top" Naruto commented and a large grin on his face. Sasuke smirked when Kakashi commented and told the three that they were to protect Tazuna the following day.

Kira sighed but smiled at her team. Naruto then fell due from the lack of energy making sasuke and kira to fall.

Sasuke muttered somerhing abiut Naruto being an idiot causing everyone to laugh.

Kira gasped and started to struggle since sasuke had fell on her. "Sasuke! Get off your heavy!!!!" She demanded as she began runnung out of air.
This made everyone laugh harder except for Sakura who glared at kira.

"Dont say things like that to Sasuke-kun" she scolded.

Kira rolled her eyes and glared at the Haruno. "Why not? You say worse things to Naruto." she retorted.

Sakura and Kira had a stare off until they were interrupted by kakashi who cleared his throat.

"Now girls, lets just learn to grt along with each other." He suggested.

Kira sighed and leaned in her chair. "Whatever"

She then looked at sakura who was still looking at her. "Tell you what Sakura, until the mission is complete how about you say, you and I truce so we might not jeopardize the mission ne?"

Kira held her hand out for Sakura to take it.

Sakura POV:

"Cha! If we truce then it will give us some more time to spend with sasuke-kun. Just as long as she doesn't catch his attention."

I sighed listening to inner making her point.

My eyes wondered to Kira-Chan's hand in which I gradually took into my own. "Alright, only because I just need some peace and quiet from you"

"Yeah! You think your all that kira, acting all cool and smart. You always try to show off in front of Sasuke by acting like him; Cha! He doesn't even like you!" Inner said

For the first time, Kira actually smiled at me. Not Naruto, Not Kakashi; me.

She told the team once that she only smiled to certain people in which trusted in. I felt special when she did, maybe she's not that bad.

I then smiled at her in return.

We then heard crying coming from none other than; Inari.

(A/N: I'm going to skip the part about Inari complaining. Instead of Kakashi I'm gonna make Kira talk to Inari. But not what Kakashi says only similar though. [If that makes sense])

Kakashi was about to get up and talk with Inari but I stopped him. "Stop Kakashi, your still need to be healed so I'll go talk to the kid" I explained.

Kakashi sighed and nodded giving me a small smile.

I nodded and stood up walking to Inari's room.
When I made it to his door I could hear him crying.

I sighed and knocked on thr door. "What do you want?!" He roared.

I calmly replied; "Could I come in? There's something I want to say"

Inari said nothing which I took as a 'yes'. I slowly opened the door and closed it as I entered the room to see him looking out his window watching the view.