Chapter 22

A/N: Ok so here's a new chapter, school holidays are going to start tommorow and I probably, maybe will start updating faster then usual until school starts.

This chapter is for you for making my cover of my other story LyhGlng .

Anyway hope you enjoy it, comment if you think Kira should get the curse mark.

Kira POV :

My Baiddogan was deactivated which left me a bit helpless since I needed to save my chakra for battle.

I sighed and stopped, closing my eyes and concentrating on finding Sasuke, Sakura or Naruto's chakra somewhere.

My eyes snapped open when I felt Sakura and Sasuke's chakra ahead with an unfamiliar chakra, but I couldn't Sense Naruto's.

I put chakra into my feet and sprinted off into Sasuke and Sakura's direction with the unfamiliar chakra, there chakra also spiked every now and then.

'Come on, I have to get there and help them out. Just you wait Sasuke, Sakura; Naruto and I are on the way.'

I thought hoping Naruto was also heading to them.

I was soon stopped but three male shinobi from the hidden mist village. I glared at them with my fists clenched and teeth gritted. I didn't need any distractions right now, I needed get to my team.

"Well, well, well look what we have here guys. A leaf shinobi, all by herself" One of the the men teased with a cocky smirk.

I glared at him. "Move and no one gets hurt."

My fists were clenched, here I was perfectly fine while my team were in battle, who knows what might happen to them.

Another guy smirked. "My, such big words for a little girl."

I looked down causing my bangs to cover my eyes.

"Move now, or die" I threatened.

The last guy laughed and took out a kunai. "Well, we'll see who's the dead one when we're finished with you beautiful."

All three of them ran at me at the same time with a kunai or a Katana in hand.

I looked up at them with a hardened glare and activated my Baiddogan but only the sharingan part.

"Have it your way then" That was the last thing I said before I engaged in battle.

Third person POV :

Kira ran at them with anger, she knew she needed to get to Sasuke and Sakura fast.

One of the mist ninja aimed at her neck with his kunai, he swung swiftly and fast but Kira ducked and punched him in the stomach with powerful force that caused him flying back and slamming into a tree.

The next mist ninja came up and started weaving hand signs, "Water style: Water bullet jutsu!" He chanted and began spitting water bullets at Kira.

She used her sharingan to read where each water bullet would go, so she was able to dodge them and placed the caster under genjutsu.

It was soon broke from the help of the other mist ninja, both men got up and stood together facing Kira.

"Not bad." One of them commented, he then flashed behind her with his katana now placed at her neck.

"But not good enough" he finished, he slashed her neck with a victorious smirk but was soon replaced with a shocked facial expression when Kira had turned into a flock of ravens.