Chapter 24

A/N: Ok, I am sooooo sorry for not updating. See, my parent's changed the WiFi password (Which disconnected my tablet from our family Internet) then our Internet got cut off and now I'm using my neighbors WiFi to update this chapter. Anyway, comment on what you think should happen next, what you want to happen next or if I should add anything.

Third person POV:

Tenten landed next to Neji who held Kira bridal style who was extremely low on chakra and covered with scratches and bruises.

"Come on, Lee is just up ahead along with Kira's teammates."

Tenten nodded and immediately headed to where Lee and the rest of team seven was. Just before Neji was about to jump to catch up to Tenten her heard some chuckling.

"She will truly become an excellent shinobi one day." Out of the shadows with burnt clothes mixed with blood and dirt and burnt skin came the grass ninja.

Neji narrowed his eyes. "So your the one I saw battling with Kira with my byakugan. Who are you?"

"A Hyuga I see. My, this has been the most interesting days I have ever come acrossed might I say. Who am I? Well, my name is Orochimaru, and be sure to tell your friend that for she will one day seek my presence for power, strength or truth behind the massacre of her now fallen clan." Orochimaru ripped the burnt skin to reveal that 'she' was actually a 'he' in disguise causing Neji to grimace in disgust.

Orochimaru smirked and walked into the forest. Neji narrowed his eyes and walked off with Kira in his arms. He walked towards his female teammate Tenten who hid in the trees on a thick branch as she hid her chakra.

Neji scoffed seeing the situation play out, other than just scoffing every once in awhile with narrowed eyes he remained silent and watched the scene play out. He watched as Lee protected Sakura from a team of sound ninja who had been asking for Sasuke and surprisingly Kira.

Finally Kira had woken up, a bit better than before but still hurt. She had gained a bit of chakra which was a relief. She glanced up at Neji who glanced down at her with his normal stoic expression, he placed her down gently and carefully not to accidentally make her slip off the branch they were on.

"What's going on?" Kira asked as she held her head to try and stop the dizziness that came around but soon subsided.

Tenten was the first to speak out of her and Neji. "We were on our way to look for Lee but saw you on the way. Neji caught you before you hit the ground if you remember and brought you here, well that's what I know. I left when Neji caught you."

Kira nodded and looked at Neji for his explanation. 

"After I picked you up, a grass ninja by the name of Orochimaru came out and said that you were to know of his name. He also mentioned you seeking for him for power, strength or the truth behind the massacre of your clan"

Kira stiffened at the mention of her fallen clan. Someone knew the reason behind the massacre of the Hajime clan. Maybe Orochimaru would also have information on the Uchiha clans massacre. She needed to find who was responsible for the death of innocent lives of both her clans and when she found out who it was, she was going to get rid of them for good.

Kira nodded at both of them. "Thank you both for helping me out, even though I am your enemy now."

Before they could reply she jumped down and kicked the sound ninja's back before any of them could make an attempt to attack Lee or Sakura.

Kira jumped in front of them and held a kunai in front of her defensively. Sakura gasped.

"Kira! Your alive!" Kira chuckled and smirked.

"Of course I am, I'm not going to be taken down that easily Sakura"

Sakura just smiled in relief that now she knew her only female teammate was alive and there. But her smile soon faded when she noticed the bruises, scratches and dirt that covered Kira. Sakura tried to get up only to collapse back down on her knees, she felt a hand gently placed on her back to support her from completely falling to the ground. It was Lee who was helping her out.

She smiled gratefully at him which he shot right back at her. "Lee, Sakura. You guys take a break. I think I'll handle things from here"

The sound nin were now standing before her, glaring with hate, determination and a killer intent.

Kira took out several kunai and threw them at the enemy, unfortunately for her they had dodged it with ease. The three sound nin started tonmake their way towards Kira with amazing speed.

"Dosu!" One of them yelled signalling the shinobi with some type of machanical machine on his arms to take the hit on kira while the other two were to be the distraction.

Dosu grunted and was already in front of Kira. Her eyes widemed in shock and she took a step back, teeth gritted in frustration. She saw that Dosu went to go hit a pressure point at her shoulders that would affect the way her chakra flowed.

'Crap, I can't move fast enough to dodge his attack I still haven't recovered from the last battle I had.' Kira glared at the smirking Dosu who was inches away from hitting her.

Just before Dosu hit Kira, he was atracked by a variety amount of weapons. Tenten jumped down holding an opened scroll revealing that she was the one responsible for the attack. Neji cooly jumped down next to her with his infamous kekkei genkai activated and in his clans fighting stance of gental fists.

Kira sighed relief and slowly got up. "Thank you again Tenten, Neji." She was panting, her muscles were soar and could barely keep up with the rest of her body but Kira knew she had to protect Sakura, after all, they were teammates. Even though Kira did have a dislike towards the Haruno as well as the Haruno herself towards Kira.

Neji grunted while Tenten smirked. "No worries, you rookies would need all the help you can get right? Besides, leaf shinobi don't leave each other behind"

Sakura stood with an injured and tired Lee where Naruto and Sasuke rested.

Neji narrowed his eyes. "Tenten, you take the girl, Kira you take the guy with no bandages while I take care of this fool."

Tenten and Kira nodded in unison and got into battle stances with either scrolls full of weapons or a metal rod in hand.

Just before the two leaf kunoichi were about to begin their fight Neji held his arm out to them with his eyes closed.

"On second thought, we'll leave this for someone else to handle them."

He turned his head a bit causing everyone to look in the same direction his eyes were fixed on.

Sakura gasped and clasped her hands over her mouth in both shock and fear. Lee was frozen in place with extreme surprise along with Tenten, Neji had opened his eyes but enough to narrow them at the figure coming towards them. Kira, she just stood there in awe, relief, shock, envy and anger.

She knew that this was the cause of the creepy Orochimaru.

"Sasuke" was the only thing she could say before she fell unconscious again from exhaustion.