Chapter 28

Kira's POV:

I calmly walked out the arena  and headed straight to my apartment.

Since the hokage gave us a month worth of training for the finals I decided that I would start off with a bit of a rest then find him to see if he could train me.

Kakashi was already busy training Sasuke and Hiashi-sama with Neji. Leaving the third as my final sensei.

I unlocked my door and sighed as I plopped myself onto one of the black leather couches in the small living room.

My carve muscles ached, along with the rest of my muscles in my body. They either felt like the tendons had been ripped. I could barely move my body now that I finally could get some rest. I soon found myself drifting off to sleep.

~~~~Next Day~~~~

An anbu had sent a message from the hokage saying that he wanted to see me. Right now, I was on my way to the building.

As I made my way up the stairs I thought about the training and wondered if Lord Hokage could possibly train me.

I knocked on the door and patiently waited. A few seconds later I heard his gruff voice.

"Come in"

I opened the door then shut it behind me as I entered his office.

"Hokage-Sama" I did a respectful bow then stood up straight.

"Kira. How have you been today?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's going fine Hokage-Sama, and you?"

The third sighed and shuffled some papers from hus desk around. "I believe my day has been very busy and full of paper work. But that will soon change"

I tilted my head and furrowed my eyebrows. "If you don't mind me asking, but what do you mean by 'that will soon change?'"

"I will be the one who will be training you as of today. Forgive me for the late notice but I didn't have time to let you know seeing as the chunin exams are held in the village"

"Its fine. Shall we begin training Lord Hokage?"

The hokage chuckled at how formally I spoke, it was times like this that I would let myself to speak formally and more appropriate. It was how I was brought up to communicate with others.

We were soon walking out of the building and into a more secluded area that I was never familiar with. I noticed the Hokage began to do a various amount of hand signs. When he was done a bland pink coloured what i assumed was a barrier manifested and opened up into the shape of a door. The third motioned for me to go in so i did.

Once we both were in the barrier the door shaped barrier began to close, I turned my head  away from it and looked in front of me. It was a large secret and private training area. There were five thick stumps planted into the dried ground and a very large warterfall a few meters from the stumps. Trees surrounded the place. I noticed that some of the trees had target boards on the trunks or hanging from the branches.

There were also a couple of dummies in an orderly line, each dummy had their own target board in the centre. They seemed to have been made from straw, old clothings and wooden sticks.

"This is the training area of which I had trained the lengendary Sanin" The hokage spoke up which snapped me out of my gaze.

"So this is where we will be doing our training for the month" He nodded.

"From here on out you will not address me to Lord Hokage but Hiruzen-Sensei. "

I did a quick nod and stood straight, taking in my surroundings so that I was more faniliar with it.