Chapter 7

Kira's POV:

Morning had arrived so fast. I got up and went straight to the shower. Once I finished showering and brushing my teeth and washing my face, I went to change then headed off to meet the team. As I made my way to the training ground Kakashi told us to meet, I saw the others arriving. Naruto looked pretty tired along with Sakura. Sasuke on the other hand looked fine.

I had been 15 minutes and still no Kakashi, so I headed out to train for a while until someone came to get me.

" Hey Kira where are you going, were supposed to be waiting for Kakashi sensei." a certain pink haired loser mutter.

"what does it look like I'm doing I'm going to train, something you should do instead of stalking your so called 'Sasuke kun'."

I said a bit annoyed as to why she would ask me such a stupid question. Rage poured out of the young kunoichi as she watched me head out to some other part of the training ground.

"Kakashi sensei said we had to wait here until he arrived." She said in an ' as - a- matter - of - fact' tone while shooting glares my way.

Having enough of her blabbering I stopped on my tracks and slowly but deadly turned towards the kunoichi while glaring daggers right back at her.

" Sakura, can you see Kakashi around? besides, according to what I have gathered from what time Kakashi arrived was pretty late and from what it seems like it, I doubt Kakashi would arrive here on time. So, are you going to scold me or can I finally go to train."
I said as my reaction turned emotionless.

Sakura as speechless and I could see Naruto go pale while mumbling a 'I'm never going on her bad side.'

Deciding I had won the argument I turned around and headed towards my destination.

Third Person POV:

He didn't expect someone at this age to have such advanced skills. Kakashi had just visited a few of his former comrades from the KIA stone.

After that he headed to where he was supposed to meet the team for the test, hearing a 'cling' somewhere in the training grounds Kakashi's curiosity got the best of him so he decided to follow it. Once he got there he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

As kira was training by herself she hadn't noticed that a certain jounin had been watching. He watched as she worked hard on her Taijutsu not even revealing her true potential of her Taijutsu, Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. He was quite curious as to who she was after graduating at the top of her class with Sasuke following right behind her, Kakashi had wandered how skilled she really was. After all, she just came to the village out of no where in particular.

" What are you doing here and not with the rest of the squad?" Kakashi asked just noticing not one of his other students were here.

" I could ask you the same thing Kakashi" Kira replied as she had just finished her training.

" well, a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way."

" Sure, whatever you say, anyway we better head back. I have a feeling Naruto and Sakura will scold us for being late." Kira says as she caught up with her sensei.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~

Kira's POV:

"YOUR LATE!!!!" Naruto and Sakura yelled at Kakashi and I.

I just chose to ignore them and walked to a tree close enough to hear Kakashi speak.

" A black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way." He replied as he rubbed the back of his neck while giving them a one eyed smile.