Chapter 14

Kira's POV:

I woke up to someone shaking me awake to which was annoying me so I decided to try and punch the person who tried waking me up.

"Damn it Kira! " I heard Sasuke yell as he fell on the ground.

I guess it was him who was trying to wake me up. I rolled to the side to face the said Uchiha and glared at him.

"Well next time you should learn to never wake me up, Baka" I sneered he got up and glared at me while I just glared right back at him. I soon got up to get ready and told Sasuke to get out so I could change.

~~~~Time skip~~~~

Kakashi told me to work on my Chakra control with the boys. Even though I could already I still slipped up sometimes, Sakura was better than me and the boys leaving her to protect Tazuna while we had to train. I sighed after seeing I only kept getting higher by one cm each time I ran up the tree.

Naruto POV:

I was getting frustrated at the training and I knew I wasn't doing very good.

I decided to go and ask Kira - Chan for help seeing as she was doing a whole lot better than me.

"Hey Kira-Chan!" I called.

She stopped what she was doing and turned to look at me.

"What is it Naruto?"

"Do you ahhhh maybe help me out a bit?" I blushed from embarrassment while scratching the back of my head.

She smiled a warm smile at me. "Of course. OK. You need to relax and use a bit more chakra, if your not using enough you'll fall and if your using too much you'll bounce right off the tree. Calm your muscles and relax, let the chakra flow through your body. Concentrate on where you want the chakra to go."

I nodded and grinned and her, "yeah thanks now I get it. Believe it!!"

I then ran back to the tree and followed what Kira-Chan had told me.

'Ok Naruto, calm, relax your muscles. Let your chakra flow through you. Focus on where you want to take you chakra'

I breathed in and out.

Inhaling and exhaling.

I almost had it when Sasuke-Teme had to interrupt.

"Oy, dope" he called.

I glared at him for interrupting me.

"What do you want Teme?!"

"What did K-Kir-a tell y-you?"

My eyes widened in shock.The sasuke Uchiha was asking me for help!

I narrowed my eyes and put on a smug look.

"Like I'm telling you Teme"

Sasuke looked at me in anger then scoffed. Turning around and heading back to his tree.

"Whatever it's not like it would have been useful anyway"

"Why don't you go and ask her yourself" I shouted. I could see him sigh and head in the direction of Kira-Chan instead of the tree now.