Chapter 23

Sakura POV:

I ran as fast as I could with Naruto who was still unconscious, searching for a safe area to take care of Naruto. I was worried of what that grass nin did to him, also worried that Kira and Sasuke-kun were going to be alright.

I soon found a hollow tree safe and big enough to put Naruto in. I walked in and gently placed Naruto down, careful not to hurt him.

I then began to tend to his wounds and made sure he was alright. I continued by placing a cool cloth on his forehead since he had a fever coming on.

Just then, a large black bird appeared out of nowhere causing fear to build up inside me but when I saw the bird land and turned so it's side was facing me, I saw an unconscious Sasuke on the back of the bird.

I gasped and ran to Sasuke and the bird. "Sasuke!"

The bird lowered itself so that I was able to take Sasuke which I did and put him with Naruto.
I then turned around to thank the bird but it was already gone.

I sighed softly and then started to tend to Sasuke, what shocked me was that Sasuke had some mark at the back of his neck that looked similar to the sharingan.

Now that I know that Sasuke was safe my worry went to Kira, wondering if she was alright.

Kira POV:

I grunted and landed on a thick tree trunk with my Katana in hand. My body was all bruised and scratched up but I still kept going.

This wasn't just any ordinary ninja, I don't think she was even a genin. 'Who the hell is she?!? What did she do to Sasuke?'

My thoughts were cut off when the ninja lunged at me with a weird sword. I dodged every swift blow she threw at me.

Left

Right

Right

Down

Up

Left

Down

Right

One after the other, I was getting slower and slower at dodging as she got faster and faster, I then extended my left arm out to the side letting a metal rod slide out of my Palm and broke the rod with my right hand. I then used a rod for a defence sword since the grass nin had broken my Katana.

She cackled. I sneered and glared at her.

She stopped once she saw my glare and smirked, jumping back to gain a distance between the two of us. Is she going to give up?

She then shook her head in disappointment,  "tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, your not as fun to fight with than with young Sasuke. "

I kept quiet and continued to look at her cautiously with my guard up to its highest point.

She then smirked "And you call yourself an Uchiha or even a Hajime. Two of the most powerful clans known to the shinobi world, and here you are with your weak attacks."

I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth as my Baiddogan flared with anger. I then held the metal rod in front of me and pointed it to her, my face then held a smirk.

I released the rod from my grasp and forced it to aim right at the ninja's heart at an unbelievable speed. Lucky for me the rod managed to hit but it didn't get her heart since she moved but wasn't fast enough.

Blood seeped from her mouth as she chuckled, just as she was about to remove it from herself is stopped her.

"Move that rod out of you, and you'll receive a full on chakra depletion. That rod isn't just any ordinary rod, it's a rod that drains your chakra but I receive your chakra. That is, if you can handle the electricity power I added with lightning style."

I walked up to her and slammed her onto the ground as I stuck another rod inside of her, right in the centre of her thighs causing said ninja to scream in pain.

"Now tell me, who are you and what have you done to Sasuke?" Another metal rod was in my hand ready to pierce right into her if she had not answered.

"It doesn't matter who I am, but what I've done to Sasuke, is something that he will thank me for. I have given him a gift of power, if he survives that curse mark he will find me for more because that is who Sasuke Uchiha is; an Uchiha born and thirsty for power."

My eyes narrowed "That curse mark, it's a forbidden jutsu isn't it. I read about that jutsu in a scroll I found in an abandoned village before I came to Konoha. The curse mark was said to give it's victim great power and chakra. A power so strong that even the strongest ninja aren't able to control it's power that could lead to either insanity or worse; Death."

The grass ninja chuckled as blood began to seep through her clothes, I had pierced her in her arms to prevent her from weaving hand signs and two I  her stomach so she couldn't move. Sadly I had a time limit with the rods before they would vanish, so I had to get as much information as I could before time was up.

"Your knowledge in forbidden jutsu seems to be impressive, not a lot of people know much about forbidden jutsu."

I scoffed and raised my arm up, just as I was about to pierce another rod a large snake had forced me to slam into a tree causing a big dent.

I coughed out blood as I landed on the ground, the air was knocked right out of me.

I couldn't stand properly, my body had overworked itself. I've never felt like this in a long time.

The grass ninja smirked and walked up to me. I then began to do some hand signs,  Kage was gone so I was on my own.

Before she could comprehend on what I was doing,  I finished the hand signs and inhaled deeply.

"Fire style : Great fireball jutsu!"

Wide eyed and shocked at the same said ninja wasn't able to dodge my attack and ended up getting burned along with the dammed snake.

I sighed in relief but soon I started to pant. My chakra was low and my body was weak and covered with scratched and bruises. Not to mention that I had a few broken ribs and my eyes were blurry, my vision was a bit weak. I looked up at the trees and remembered why my eye sight was weak.

It is said that in the Hajime clan that if you are to use your dojutsu then you can only use it for a certain period of time before their eye sight will slowly start to fade away. In order to be able to use the dojutsu without being blind, you must go through extreme training which lasts up to 8 years. The shortest year that was set was 3 which was done by a now deceased shinobi who also used to be the head of the clan. Most Hajime clans member are born without the dojutsu or large amounts of chakra.

I slowly began to stand up, I had enough information I needed from that creep who I now know was after the rinnegan that I posses but also the sharingan.

I then began to limp my way to where I can sense Sakura's chakra. My legs decided to give up on me causing me to fall. Just before I made contact with the ground, someone caught me.

I glanced up tired ly and smiled weakly, my eyes were struggling to stay open.  The one that caught me was non other than....

Neji.

"Thank you" I whispered before I was completely out and surrounded by black emptyness.