Epilogue

Samiya P.O.V

"Chyna, what did I tell you about these damn toys"

"Sorry mommy" She said after dashing up the stairs with the toys in her hands

"And Christopher Lorenzo! You know better than to just leave your mess after you eat"

"Sorry mommy" He said and stood on his tippy toes to put the dish in the sink. Its hard being a mother of two.

"Babe, I'm home" Thank goodness I had the support of my husband.

"Daddy !" The kids rushed past me and jumped into his arms.

"Hey Chres" I kissed him briefly.

"How was your day?" He asked me after he sent the kids upstairs to nap.

"Great, the kids have been wearing me out, I think they forgot their baby brother is in my stomach" I said rubbing my small stomach.

"I cant wait until Cj gets here"

"Me either, only 7 more months"

Time had passed by and it was now 8, which meant night night time for the kids, and me and Chres. As I was laying on my side, with Chresanto's arm over my stomach, and his snores in my ear, I realized something.

"Chres"

"Hmm.?" He mumbled.

"I need you"

"Im right here babe. What are you talking about"

"I need you, inside me" He took no time in ripping our clothes off and entering me. After these 8 years and 2 kids, with one on the way, I still find my self being sent into full bliss when me and Chresanto make love. I may have started as a bad girl, but Im going to end a strong one.

--------------------

Taaaaa daaaaa

Check out my story Addicted to Love

and my 2 new one that are coming soon.

Same Love

Hoopers in Love