Chapter 18

Roc P.O.V

I did feel kind of bad for yelling at Samiya, but dammit she deserved it. And as much as I cared for her, and still do, I can officially say, I'm done, for good.

Ms. Evans P.O.V ( Samiya's mom aka Selena)

"I cant believe she would say that to me, we were getting along so well" I cried into Trey's shoulder.

"Its ok, baby she was just upset"

"I guess your right" I got up from his lap and sucked up my tears.

Samiya's P.O.V

"Yo, baby, over here" A boy yelled out to me as I walked down the sidewalk. I had been released from the hospital and since I blew up on everybody, no one was there to pick me up. I walked over to him and his friends as they were smoking.

"What"

"You need a ride or something"

"Naw, I'm good"

"oh aight then" I walked away, until I thought, I haven't had sex in a good while, and this was my chance.

"But..." I started to say and turned back around to him. He smirked and came closer to me, like he already knew what I was thinking. he told me to follow him inside the house that he was in front of, so I did. We walked in and got to this room. He laid me down and started to undress me, and you know what that lead too.

When I woke up, I was naked and late to work. Shit. I got up as fast s I could and went to the door but then that man spoke.

"Where do you think your going"

"I have a job"

"Well, now you don't need one" I was so confused. I didn't even know the damn man's name. And I had to get to work.

"Well I don't know what the hell your talking about, but I have to go" I went to open the door but he got off the bed so fast and blocked me from the door. I looked at him like he had 10 heads. He was really scaring me.

"I-I have to go" I said lowly because I was scared out my mind.

"You ain't going no where" He smirked and I swallowed. Someone knocked on the door, that I was still being held against. He pulled me out the way by my arm to let, whoever was knocking, inside. There stood a nice looking girl. She was brown skinned, with long, brown weave, she looked around my age, and also very familiar.

"Who the hell is that" She spoke and pointed to me.

"None of your damn business, go head somewhere" The man said

"Marcus, why are you always bringing hoes into my house" she said again

"Shut the hell up". He responded. At this point I was just looking from here to him, and as I was I remembered when I saw these people before. 8 years ago. these people were Jade and The Man that raped me. I just got so shocked and so overwhelmed that I began to cry. I'm so much of a hoe that I slept with so many guys, and ended up having sex with the man that took my innocence.

"The fuck you crying for" He said to me. Jade looked at me too, looked away, and then she looked back at me, but this time, it looked as if she saw a ghost.

"Its you" She said to me.

"Jade, I thought you were my friend, I was only 9, why did you do that" I said to her

"I had to, he was my boyfriend, he said that he wanted someone else and I had to do what he said"

"You know, I could just kill you right now" She smirked and walked up towards me, she pulled out a pocket knife and held it to my neck.

"I think I'm the one who's going to be doing the killing around here" She laughed and walked up to "Marcus" and kissed him on the cheek. She then left, but I had a feeling she would be back.

"Don't just stand there, come pleasure me" He said with a evil smirk.

"No, I want to go home, now" I commanded, which only made him laugh, he walked up to me and forcefully pushed me to the bed, normally I would be all too excited to have sex, but I feel as though I'm not about to have sex, but I'm about to get raped, once again.

------------------------------------------------------

So how do you guys feel about this chapter

Samiya's parents on the side

Make sure you gimme those comments and votes

byeeeeee byeeeeee