Chapter 28

Roc's P.O.V

2 month later

"1...2...3...MB!" Me and the boys chanted as we got prepared to go on stage. One by one, we each walked out to the stage. The lights hit our faces, as the cheers and screams of teenage girls filled our ears.

"Wassup, London are ya'll ready to party" Prod screamed through the mic. Everyone screamed.

"I can't hear youuuuuu" Princeton said putting his hand to his ear. Everyone screamed again.

"Come on, you can do better than that" Ray said.

"One more time" I said, and everyone screamed a little louder.

"Well, then let's get this party started" Dj Big Deal dropped the beat for our hit song Keep Her On The Low. We danced to the song with the routine that our choreographer taught us. After 2 more songs, which was: All Around The World, and House Party, we slowed down the beat for one of my favorite songs. Used To Be.

I guess it's official

So you don't wanna kick it with a 5 star 'stunna' like me

You got his initials

Where my name used to be

Where my chain used to be

And didn't I used to be that dude?

I felt like this song meant something to me and Samiya. I haven't seen her for a whole month, and I'm missing her like crazy. That girl has my heart, and I know I have hers. She sends me pictures of her ultrasounds and stuff, but when I call her about our relationship, she never replies. I just hope we don't have to talk about what we Used To Be for long.

Samiya's P.O.V

"How's my baby" Alances joked as she walked through the door with bags in her hands.

"Good" I giggled and got off the couch to follow her in the kitchen.

"Alani and Steph are getting the rest of the stuff out the car"

"Oh ok" I said as I walked out the kitchen to see Alani and Stephanie walking through the door with bags in there hands. They said they were going to the Grocery Store, but I didn't know they were going to buy the whole damn store.

"Damn, what did ya'll buy"

"Food, your pregnant ass ate it all" Stephanie said starting to put groceries away. We all laughed.

"Damn, its not my fault" I laughed as I helped put the groceries away. Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out to see "Baby Daddy" across the screen.

"Hello?"

"Hey Miya"

"Hey Roc"

"How you feeling"

"Good, your baby is kicking the shit out of me" We both laughed. I loved that we could just talk.

"I thought you were only 2 months"

"Yea I am, but its still kicking me"

"Oh, damn, well I just called to check on you, I'll talk to you later"

"Ok" I hung up the phone. I put it back in my pocket and saw the girls staring right up in my face.

"Damn, ya'll got staring problems now"

"Nope, we just being nosey" Alani said.

"So, have ya'll finally decided to get back together"

"No"