Chapter 7

Samiya's P.O.V

Since yesterday, my parents were none stop talking. Even though my mom is back in my life, I decided it would be best if I still stayed with Alances and Alani. But my dad and my mom said they were thinking about getting a place together and they would love it if I lived with them. I told them I would think about it.

I turned on the hot water and stepped in. The hot water gently touch my body. I grabbed my new Warm Vanilla Sugar body wash and cleansed my body. I washed my hair with my Pink Chiffon  Shampoo. My Mom got me all of this stuff from Bath and Body Works. I dried my hair and than shook out the curls. but today I decided to flat iron it. I rammed my closet for something to wear. I decided on some skin tight light colored denim jeans with a fatigue army shirt and a white tank top and my army green doc martens. After putting on my clothes I decided to go downstairs and fixed me some Honey Nut Cheerios. Me and the girls were basically having a girls day today. First were going to the Mall, then to the Bronx Zoo, then the Statue of Liberty and then to the movies. the new kid Jacob said he was having a party at 10pm and invited everyone so we decided we were going to go just to have something to do.

All of us got into my car and were now on our way to our first stop: the mall. When we got there I parked the car and then we all walked into the front doors. This mall was amazing, and huge.

"Do ya'll want to run in H&M real quick" Alani said while walking towards it.

"Ya'll can, I'm going to run in DTLR real quick". They walked in to H&M while I kept walking into DTLR. Until I bumped into someone.

"What the hell". I said but then realized who I bumped into.

"Why do we keep bumping into each other". He said and then laughed

"Sorry". I said innocently. the least thing I could do was be nice to him, he did invite me to his party.

"Its ok, I didn't catch your name"

"Samiya, but call me Miya"

"Oh your that....... nevermind". suddenly I got real angry

"Im that what"

"Nothing, I just heard some things, that's all"

"Like....."

"well, you are um..... a cold hearted bitch and a hoe". Then I just lost it. I was beyond pissed right now.

"Who the fuck told you that. I will personally whoop their asses and everyone knows that". He came closer to me and put his arm around my waist but not in a sexually type of way.

"Calm down, I'm sure they didn't mean it"

"Then why the hell would they say it". I took his arm from my waist and crossed my arms before saying "Who. The. Hell. Said. It".

"It was this girl..... I think her name was Stephanie or something like that".  Oh Hell no. I started to walk away until he grabbed my arm and said "Just tell me you'll be at my party". I fake smiled and walked away. I walked into DTLR and guess who I saw. Roc. I walked in and went straight over to him because I wanted to talk to him about this whole Stephanie thing.

"Hey Roc". He turned his attention from the Lebron 10s Prism's to me.

"Hey Miya" I let a lot of people call me that but when he said it I swear I was hypnotized. I don't know why though.

"So...I saw you and Stephanie yesterday"

"Oh yeah....."

"You guys are um.......dating now?"

"Yea". What the hell. I really don't want her to hurt him. Wait, what am I saying. I could care less about him. I think.

"Well I don't think you should be.......she's a hoe and a bitch and she's fake, she can't be trusted". He just laughed. Like something I said was funny.

"You know Samiya, you got some damn nerve, saying someone else in a hoe or a bitch". My hand went straight across his face. i walked angrily out of the store and then I then found Alances and Alani walking toward me.

"Samiya, what's wrong" Alani said. Their my best friends so they would know when something was wrong, even if I tried to hide it. I told them the whole story, from the bumping into Jacob to what just happened in DTLR.

"OH FUCK NO!!!!!" Aalnces and Alani in unison as if planned to say it.

"Calm down, its going to be addressed tonight, and you can believe that" I said

"Do you think that's a good idea, your pregnant". Alances said. I shrugged and then we all left the mall and continued to our next destination. before we knew it was 10:30 so being the bad bitches that we are we knew we were late and still went anyway. We finally arrived at his house and when we walked in the smell of weed and alcohol hit my nose. Don't Drop That Thun Thun by the Finatticz was playing and all you could see was girls twerkin. All of us kind of separated and agreed to meet at the front door when we were ready to leave. I made my way upstairs to kind of take a look around. When I got up there the bathroom door opened and steam coming from the bathroom filled the hallway. I looked him up and down. He only had on a towel that was tied at his lower waist. The water was dripping down his body. Damn.

"Take a picture, it will last longer". We both laughed .

"Aren't you suppose to be downstairs enjoying your party". Then suddenly I felt his warm soft lips on mine. I knew I shouldn't have kissed back but it felt so good and so right at the moment. He lifted me up and carried me to his room. He laid me on the bed and then started taking off my clothes. One piece by one started falling on the floor, and soon we were both completely naked.

"No, we cant". I had just remembered that I was pregnant.

"Ok". I had just finished putting on my clothes and so did he. When I was about leave out of the room until he gently pulled my wrist.

"Can I see you again sometime"

"Uh..... We can be friends"

"Ok"