Chapter 10

Samiya's P.O.V

1 week later

"Samiya can you please go help the next customer". My boss Asia told me. I put down the boxes I was carrying and went over to the customer which was a teenage boy who looked about 17. He had a caramel colored skin tone that kind of resembled Ray Ray's. he defiantly was the type to keep his swag in check. He was wearing cargo shorts with a black and red 'YMCMB' shirt and his bred 11s. He had on a Chicago bulls SnapBack that was twisted to the back. He was definitely classified as sexy.

"Hey, can I help you" he turned his attention away from the shoes towards me. He flashed me a Colgate smile before saying

"Yea can I get these in a size 12" I looked at the shoes he was referring to and went to the back to get the shoes. By now I bet you can guess that I got the job at foot locker. And I'm enjoying every minute of it. I love my co workers and my boss. I walked back out to the customer, whose name I didn't get yet with the New Balance: Reflectors. I took it to the counter for him.

"Do you have a V.I.P card"

"Nah"

"Would you like one, its free and it gives you exclusive information on the latest shoes and when they are coming to our store"

"Aight cool, I guess I'll take one". I rung up a card and pulled up the information page on the computer.

"I will need your first and last name please"

"Jordan Philips". I keyed in his info and printed it for him. I handed him the card and he handed me the money for his shoes he was about to walk out the store but he turned around, like he forgot something.

"Oh yea thanks......" He looked at my name tag. "Samiya" I blushed and he walked out the store. I really hope to see him again. Wait what am I saying, I have a boyfriend.

After driving home from a long day at work I walked inside and took a long nice shower. I washed my hair and then got out. Roc texted me and said they had an interview today. The only real time I get to see him is at school. Other times he has interviews, photo shoots, concerts, etc. it's really pissing me off because I'm getting sexually frustrated.

I put on some cargo grey sweats with a multi-colored strapless bandeau top. Yesterday I got a belly piercing and I love to show it. I left my wet wavy hair to air dry. I went downstairs to the living room and got some Lays Potato Chips out he cabinet and flopped on the couch. I flipped the channels until I got to The Bad Girls Club. I always wanted to go on the show and I was planning on it until I got pregnant but now since I'm not........

Alances went to visit her sister because it was spring break. When we all met 8 years ago she said that her sister was the only person she had since her parents moved out the state and left her and her sister. but her sister was 16 at the time and so Alances said she wanted her sister to live her young life without having to worry about her so she ran away. She finally got back in her sisters life about a year ago when she ran into her at the store.

Alani went to London. She said that her brother lived there and she wanted to find him and ask why he left her. She said she was 6 and one days she woke up and he was gone. Her parents died when she was 3 in a car crash. She said her and her brother had a really good relationship, so she doesn't understand why he left her there, alone.

My mom and dad were going to Hawaii. To get married. My dad proposed to her yesterday since they felt they have known each other for years. They asked if I wanted to go but I said that I wanted to just stay here.

I decided to call my friend Sam. Her real name is Samantha but she's a lesbian and she's very Tomboyish. She is dark skinned but had some type of glow to her skin. She has black dreads. She has tons of tatoos. She dropped out her sophomore year. And she smokes.

"Wats good Miya"

"I'm bored as a bitch"

"Want me to pick you up, I bouta go to da trap". I know everyone knows what the trap is. If you don't, you a dum fuck.

"Aight, cool". I was about to just go in my bandeau top but then I remember that it would be a lot of niggas there. Oh well. By this time my hair was dry and it was to its natural curliness. I grabbed my keys and put them in my pocket. Once I heard a car horn I locked the door and walked outside to her 2013 Malibu.

After 5 minutes of driving we finally got to the broken down looking house. It was all these niggas there smoking cigarettes, weed, and rolling blunts. I don't smoke and I don't plan on it.

I followed Sam inside. I've been here plenty of times before so nothing was new to me. Once we got inside we separated. I knew alot of people here so I was socializing with everyone. This dude that I knew whose name is Cameron came over to the group of people I was with.

"Aye, Miya you tryna hit"

"Hell no, I don't smoke"

"Come on Miya, it ain't hurtin nothin". I shrugged my shoulders and took the blunt from him. I put it to my mouth and let the exhaled the smoke through my mouth. This felt so good. It's like all the worries in the world are gone. I took a couple more hits and have it back to him. I was high as fuck and then I decided to take a couple shots of vodka. I was gonna have a bangin headache in the morning but I don't care.

~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up my head was spinning in all types of directions. I had a hangover plenty of times but this wasn't like the others. After doing my morning stuff I got a Tylenol and got some water. I gulped it down. After doing that I called one of my 'hoes'. Sean and me use to fuck around a lot. Before me and Roc became an item. We were life fuck buddies with benefits. I called him to come over and after a whole he was here.

"Heyyyy booooo" I said giving him a hug

"Wats good"

"I missed you, where you been at"

"I heard you had a boy so I backed off"

"Well you didn't have to"

"What's wrong"

"Well.....I'm sexually frustrated"

"Hmm.......I think I can fix that". He smirked and picked me up. He kissed all down my neck. He carried me upstairs and put me down on the bed and was now on top of me. After an hour I was sitting up on the side of my bed while he was sleep on the other side. Realizing what I just did. Well what roc doesn't know won't hurt him, right?

------------- 

--------

Excuse da mistakes no proof read

Samiya is just........ Smh

Will roc find out

Pic of Sean on side