Chapter 17

Roc's P.O.V

I was just asleep when my phone was buzzing on my night stand. I got up and read the text. What?! I got up real fast, my stomach got real better since the whole incident or whatever. I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a shower, then put on some grey sweats, a white t, and some Jordan slides. I grabbed my keys and was out the door.

When I pulled up, I parked, and walked in and then signed in. I then walked to the room they instructed me to go too, and everyone was there. But I was only worried about Samiya.

Yea, that text that I got was from Alances and it was about her, being in an accident because she was high, I didn't even know she smoked. Yea, I know I'm the one that broke up with her but I care about her, a lot. And I really can't seem to get her off my mind, no matter how much I try too.

As soon as I walked in everyone looked at me. When I said everyone, I meant the people that were close to her, like Alances, Alani, and I'm guessing the older looking people were her parents. They all looked worried. But Samiya was sleep.

"Um....hey"I said trying to cure the awkwardness. I sat down in a chair near the door, although their was a chair by her hospital bed.

"Hey Roc" Alances said

"What happened"

"We don't know anything but what you heard" Alani said

"Oh" suddenly we heard Samiya groan and her eyes flickering open.

"What the hell?" She asked rubbing her eyes. Everybody rushed to her side, except me.

"How are you feeling Samiya" Alances said to her.

"Why the fuck are you here, get away from me" She said looking away from Alances.

"Come on Samiya, were best friends, lets just forget about that little ass argument" Alani said. Wait, what argument.

"Naw man, fuck that. All those things that you said, you know damn well you meant it" Samiya said.

"Samiya, watch your damn mouth, your not to old to get an ass whooping" her mom, I'm guessing, said.

"Leave me the hell alone, you managed to do it for 6 years, so do it now" she rolled her eyes, making her mom run out to the hall crying. Her dad, guessing again, walked up to her bed.

"Watch who the hell your talking too, that's your mother"

"Leave me alone, you abandoned me too, so get the hell out my face" he looked pissed off, he seemed like he was going to hit her but preventing himself from doing so, he just walked out the room. Alances and Alani stood out their seats.

"Call us when you get your attitude straight" Alani said. Samiya rolled her eyes and they left out the room. Now it was just me and her.

"You can leave now" she said

"Naw, I'm good" I stood up and sat in the seat closest to her bed.

"Why are you here"

"Honestly, I don't know"

"Leave me alone"

"Samiya..."

"What" she snapped back.

"What happened"

"What the hell are you talking about"

"What happened? Why are you the way that you are? Mean, bitchy, slutty"

"Excuse you, but your not about to make fun of me"

"I know there is something that happened, so just tell me, and I'm taking no for an answer"

Samiya's P.O.V

I let out a frusted puff of air.

"Fine"

::Flashback::

8 years ago

It had been one year since I met my new best friends Alances and Alani. We were going to the park, since we didn't really have anyone to watch us, and we stayed in an abandoned house, it wouldn't be a problem. We walked there and saw a girl, later we found out her name was Jade. We were only kids, so of course we played games with her and stuff. And then she had an idea.

"Let's go play with my other friend" Jade said walking towards the dark alley, even though it was only 3pm.

"Ok" Me, Alani, and Alances said in unison. We walked with her and as we were walking Alances and Alani said that they felt it wasn't a good idea, they tried to tell me to come with them, but Jade told me that it was nothing to be worried about. So I stayed, while Alances and Alani left.

"Ok were here" Jade said standing in front of me.

"Where is your friend"

"Right here" a deep voice said and then someones hand covered my mouth and I was lifted up and thrown on a broken, lumpy, dirty mattress.

"Stop, please" I cried out, but it was no use, Jade had set me up, and left. It was no one here but me and The Man. He got off me, still pinning down my arms and started to unbuckle his clothes. Which gave me a good look at him. He looked no older than 15. He was dark skinned, with a glow. He had low, curly hair. He looked so nice, but the things that he was about to do to me made me think otherwise.

Once he got his, and my clothes off, He put on a condom, and then he slammed himself inside of me. I screamed out in pain. I cried so hard. I wish that I had listened to Alances and Alani, and not a girl that I just met.

It wasn't until I got older, I realized he raped me.

::Flashback Over::

I was just bawling out tears. I didn't like to go back to the past. Although I knew my past was catching up to my reality. That man, ruined my life. If my mom never left me stranded, it would have never happened. I hate her, wait no, I hate myself.

"Damn....I'm so sorry" Roc said.

"I'm no going to say its ok, because its not"

"Yea...your right about that"

"Now you can go"

"Samiya...you need to be careful about your attitude before you lose everyone that's close to you"

"I honestly don't care. I can work alone"

"Your so freaking stubborn"

"Oh really" I said sarcastically. He stood out his seat and started to turn red. I never seen Roc this mad.

"Your so fucking stubborn. I knew that you were going to be a hard person to be with but I gave you the chance, and you still don't appreciate it. When we were together, I thought we were both happy, but I guess I was wrong, huh? You said that you were sexually frustrated, what the hell? When your in a relationship, Samiya, you have to commit, meaning make commitments. You cheated just because we couldn't have sex every hour that you wanted it. I don't even know why I asked you out, I did all these nice things for you and you just go and cheat. Man, I'm so fucking down with you, its not even funny. Keep doing like you do now and your not going to have no one. Don't call me, text me, or even look at me. I'm done with you Samiya. Done" He yelled in my face.

I was stunned. That's all I can say. Stunned. I didn't know he had it in him. I did feel guilt but I was too stubborn to realize it. I just need to get away. Get away from the hurt, the pain, the lies, the guilt, everyone and everything. I need to get away.

-----------------------

So where will Samiya go

Jordan and Sean might not show up in the story anymore...Maybe. if I cant find a place for them.

2+ comments
2+votes

I have over 500 reads so I should be able to get those

Im NOT and I repeat NOT posting the next chapter until I get those goals.