Chapter 8

Samiya P.O.V

"YOU STUPID ASS BITCH I WILL FUCK YOUR SHIT UP". I yelled at Stephanie. Me and Alani were in the mall and when we saw her walking past she strted talking shit about me. I was fully aware that I was pregnant but she was really pushing the limit by talking about me.

"Whatever Samiya"

"I'm so done with you". Me and Alances was turning away until she said something else.

"That's why your mom is a crack head. Oh yeah and my BOYFRIEND said to leave him alone because he doesn't want your fat pregnant ass. And when that thing is born don't think it will bring Roc closer to you". Something in me just snapped. I dropped me stuff and took off my earrings and ran towards her. I slapped her so hard she fell back. I got on top off her and started punching her over and over. But after a while she started to fight back. Then 2 mall security guards came and broke us apart.

"You stupid bitch, I'm telling Roc too, he will never want you now. Your nothing but a sorry pregnant hoe". She said while in the security guards hold.

"Shut the fuck up". I said while being pulled away by the officers. They put me in a holding cell until my dad came and got me. The car ride back to house was quiet. Until he spoke.

"Are you ok, Samiya"

"I'm fine". I said with some type of attitude. Really? Now he wants to act like he cared. After 16 years of rejecting me. I guess he got the message and then didn't say anything else. When I walked into my house Alani and Alances were on the couch as if they were waiting for me.

"Girl when you gave your stuff to me, I knew something was going to go down" Alani said giving me a hug.

"Dammit I should have been there, well I guess that's what I get for being sick" Alances said laughing a bit.

"It's cool-------. Then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. It felt horrible.

"Miya, you ok"

"Call 911" I told them and after about 2 minutes the ambulance was here. They put me on the gurney and in the ambulance. When we got to the hospital I was rushed to the emergency room. I guess they gave me some medicine to put me to sleep because I didn't remember what happened after that.

Roc's P.O.V

I was at my house with Stephanie. SHe had just told me what happened with Samiya and honestly I couldn't give two flying fucks. I tried to show that I liked Samiya but she chose to brush me off. And now I moved on. My phone suddenly started ringing.

Me- hello

Alances- come to the hospital now

Me- for what

Alances- it's about the baby

Me- I'm on the way

I wasn't going to be like a dead beat father like my dad even though me and Samiya weren't on speaking terms. I quickly put on my Nike slides and ran out the house without telling Stephanie where I was going. When I got to the hospital they told me Samiya's room number. I walked in and everybody looked anything but happy. I thought when someone gave birth you were suppose to be happy.

"Oh hey Roc, we'll leave you two alone". Alances, Alani, a man and a woman that looked like Samiya left out of the room. I sat in the chair closest to her bed. We sat there quiet for at least 5 minutes and I got sick of the quietness.

"So did you give birth to the baby or something"

"No". She said plainly

"Then why did y'all call me here". She sat up and looked like she was about to cry.

"I'm not having the baby"

"What, why..... If your giving it away then I think you should ask me first since I am the father"

"No you stupid ass hole, they lost the baby. I can't have the baby because its no longer in my stomach. The egg is .......gone"

"Oh" Was all I could really say.

"It's all your fault"

"My fault? What?"

"Your stupid girlfriend pissed me off"

"She didn't do anything but talk. You didn't have to put your hands on her"

"Just get out of my face Roc. Leave. Now"

"Your really stubborn. You act like your this be bad girl but your really not. Your just afraid to be nice and sensitive because your afraid everyone will look at you as if your weak. And here I am trying to be a part of your life but you are refusing for that to happen. I fucking love you Samiya". Wow I can't believe I said that. Although I knew it was true.

"Roc..... If we date one of us are going to get hurt. I just don't want it to be me". I got closer to her bed so that our face were about an inch apart.

"I will never ever let anything happen to you.... So just be my girl". I kissed her. She didn't kiss back but then our lips finally moved in synced.

"Yes.. I'll be our girl". I smiled and she smiled back. Her smile was so beautiful.

Samiya's P.O.V

So I guess I have a boyfriend now. I really do like Roc, I just am self cautious about myself. Losing the baby was ..... Hurtful. But it wasn't the right to have one anyway.