Chapter 20

Roc's P.O.V

Right now me and Samiya were driving home from the hospital. I'm really happy to have her back, I never stopped thinking about her. I just hope this time she can stay committed.

We pulled up to the house, that MB share. Samiya got  out her car and went to the back seat to get my crouches. She then walked to the passenger side and gave them to me. I put them under my arms and got out the car, with some help from Samiya. When she opened the door, I walked in and sat on the couch.

"Do you need me to do anything for you" she asked, locking the front door and sitting on the couch with me.

"Naw, I'm good"

"Are you sure"

"Positive" She grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. She then leaned on my shoulder and I smiled and then kissed her forehead.

"Oh shit" She said, then she got a pillow and put it under my injured leg and then went to the kitchen and got a pack of ice and then put it on the same leg.

"I love you" I said and then helped her get comfortable in my arms.

"I love you too". I leaned in to kiss her.

Stephanie's P.O.V

"Well did you at least kill her" I asked.

"Naw, dude was in the way"

"Shit, Marcus how could you be so stupid" I yelled in his face. I guess your wondering what were talking about. Well, I have a sister named Jade, and she has a boyfriend named Marcus, those names sound familiar, huh?  When me and Samiya were 6 years old, we were bestfriends, until she embarrassed me in front of this boy that I liked, and I forgave her, but she started to distance herself away from me and got some new friends, that's when she started to talk about me. It wasn't until we were 14, that I wanted her dead, she did something that I wouldn't have done to my worst enemy.

::Flash Back::

3 years ago

"But I'm only 14" I said to this really cute guy that my best friend, Samiya introduced me too.

"So what, no one will find out" He said to me with a smirk. He was trying to persuade me to have sex with him. I was a virgin, and I didn't plan on doing anything about it anytime soon, but this boy was different, he seemed like I could trust him. And Samiya was my friend, so she wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

"Well, ok" He smiled and instructed me to lay down. I did as I was told and he started to undress me. We were now having sex, and I saw a red light flash. But I shrugged it off. As he came inside of me, I was just realizing that I lost my virginity at the age of 14, but no one will know right.

I was walking in the front doors of the school with Samiya, she was very eager to show me something in the cafeteria. I walked in and the huge projector, hanging from the ceiling had a video on it, that seemed to be amusing by most people. I looked closer and saw that it was a video of me and that boy having sex. I looked to see that Samiya was indeed laughing too.

"How could you do this" I asked her as tears filled the rim of my eyes.

"No one asked you to fuck him"

"You set me up"

"So what?" I ran out the school building. That's when I knew that I would get my revenge on her some day.

::Flash Back Over::

 A few weeks later, I found out that I had a STD. But I don't have it anymore. I had nothing really to do with when she got raped by my sisters boyfriend, and I actually felt sorry for her. I would always be there for her when she cried, at school. But what she did was unbelievable, and it turned my whole life around. If there was one guy that I liked, they would only want me for what I had to offer, my body. That's when I just stopped the whole relationship thing, I just figured that every guy wanted to fuck me and then leave. So I settled for what I could take. But I don't consider myself a hoe. I don't come on too the boys, its vice versa. I just stand around and then they come to me.

When I met Roc, I knew he was different, he treated me like I wanted to be treated. I was starting to forget about my whole plan with Samiya, honestly. But then he broke up with me, he said that his heart was with Samiya. She ruined everything. And that's why I want her dead. When Marcus saw her outside, it was no mistake. Me and Jade happened to be at his house and I told him she was the one I was after.

"Maybe its time to forget about this whole revenge thing" Jade said to me. Samiya embarrassed me when I was 6, tricked me when I was 14, and practically gave me an STD, even though I no longer have it now, I'm still very upset.

"No, I will never forget about that day, ever"

Samiya's P.O.V

"Yessss Baby" I moaned in Roc's ear as he thrusted in and out of me. I never knew what making love was, but now I do. Its when you are sexually interment with the person you love, your partner, your soul mate. I never thought I would make love to anyone. Until, Roc came along. He changed my views. So right now, me and Roc weren't having sex, nor fucking, but we were making love.

"Baby, I'm bout to...." He said to me, As I was just about to reach my climax. I felt his hot liquid inside me. And then I reached my limit. I knew his leg hurt like hell, but just to know that he suffered the pain, for me, really means a lot.

"You know we didn't use a condom, and I'm pretty sure your not on the pill"

"I know" I said at the thought of making a baby with Roc. It was scary at first but now, I'm ready, even though I'm only 16, and my birthday is tomorrow.

"You know your birthday is in 2 hours" He said to me as he kissed my earlobe.

"Mhmm"

"I already know what I'm giving you for your birthday"

"Oh really, and what is it"

"You have to guess"

"Ok, a bracelet"

"Nope"

"Flowers"

"Nope, its on my body" I thought long and hard as to what it could be, but than it hit me.

"Yo, nasty self" He laughed and so did I. Its really good to have him back.

-------------------------------------------------

Welp, there ya have it, so how do you like it

1. What will Stephanie's plan be

2. Will Samiya get pregnant

Jade on the side------------>>