Chapter 19

Samiya's P.O.V

2 weeks later

"Go get me a soda from the store" He yelled at me from the bedroom.

"OK" I scurried out the door and got in my car. I cried hard. Marcus has been keeping me in that house of his ever since we had sex that night, which was 2 weeks ago. I haven't gone to work and I know my boss has already forgotten about me. Marcus took my phone so I can't even tell anyone where I am. He has threatened me a number of times, and i just stop trying to escape a while ago. Its no use. Jade lives here too, she gives me stank attitudes and every time I try to stand up for my self, Marcus shuts me right back down. So I'm just done with it. I wish i could change my life around. I wish I could go back to the first time Roc asked me out, because I probably wouldn't be in this position now, I wish i had my mom and my dad, and I wish I had Alances and Alani. I just wish I could start my whole life over. I wish I wasn't me.

As i pulled up to the store I got out and rushed inside. I walked to the soda refrigerators and got out a Pepsi. I then walked to the cash register but it was a long line, with about 7 people in front me, and the line was going no where near fast. I looked back and saw it was so people behind me, and I also saw a familair face. I looked back one more time and it was Roc. We stared at each other for a long ass time until I heard someone say:

"Excuse me miss, can I help you?" The employee asked. I hurried and got to the counter, paid the money and then hurried out the store. As much as I wanted to see Roc, and confess that I missed him, I couldn't because I knew it would start trouble for me, and him. As I was walking back to my car, he stopped me.

"Samiya wait" I heard him call. I just stopped because I knew I he was too close to me, for me to try to get away.

"Where have you been" He asked me.

"Away"

"No you haven't, just tell me the truth" I ran into his arms and he wrapped them around my waist, as I cried into his shoulder. It brought me back to when I cried on his shoulder when I found out I was pregnant.

"The man, that raped me, keeps me hostage in his house, please, I just need someone to save me" He nodded his head in agreement. And I could feel his fist balling up in anger. I pulled away to see him turning red, meaning he was mad. He looked at me.

"Where does he live"

"Please Roc, he is bad news, you don't want to mess with him"

"I don't give a shit, no body messes with my girl"

"Your girl?"

"Yea, I couldn't stop thinking about you when you just disappeared"

"I know its hard to believe, but I couldn't stop thinking about you either" He smiled, and I knew what question was coming up next.

"So, Samiya will you be my girl, again"

"Of course" He leaned down and kissed me, passionately, I never have been kissed like this before, nor have I kissed anyone like this before, but Roc just does something to me.

"What the fuck you think you doing" Marcus's voice caused us both to break the kiss.

"I-I'm S-sorry M-M-Marcus" I said frightened

"Shut the hell up hoe"

"Yo, watch who you talkin to" Roc said.

"Or what" Marcus smirked. Roc pulled me behind him.

"Man, I'm not even about to deal with this right now, come on Samiya" He gently pulled my hand and we started walking towards the door. POW. POW. Was all I heard before I looked down and saw Roc laying in his own puddle of blood. I looked up to see Marcus laughing, I walked up to him. He was so busy laughing, that he didn't realize I had took his gun, and shot him, in the heart. He collapsed on the ground. I have never killed anyone before, and I just couldn't help the guilt that I was feeling, but what was it for, this man caused me so much pain, so no. I no longer felt the guilt.