Chapter 15

Samiya's P.O.V

"Damn boy, I didn't know you knew how to drive like that" I joked with Jordan as he pulled up in the parking lot off my job.

"I wanted to make sure you won't late, you know you gotta take care of these sneaker heads" He said to me laughing.

"Your one of them" He leaned in and I did also. His soft, plump, pink lips crashed into mine. The kiss started to deepen and after a while he was putting his hands up my shirt. As much as I wanted to stay, and I mean I REALLY wanted to stay, I had to go to work.

"I have to go" I whispered against his lips.

"Aight" He said. I got out the car and slammed his car door shut. I turned around one last time to see him wink at me and then pull off. Dammit, I wanted to stay in that car.

I walked into the building to see Maria being held back from our manager, Aaron. She was arguing with another girl. I looked closely at the girl Maria was arguing with to see that it was the infamous, Stephanie. Oh hell no.

"Estúpido culo azada, voy a coger personalmente su mierda, me trate truco" She yelled in Stephanie's face. Maria never speaks Spanish unless she's really heated.

{Translation: You stupid ass hoe, I will personally fuck your shit up, try me trick}

I pulled Maria out of Aaron's hands and pulled her to the back office.

"What the hell was that Maria"

"The slut tried me"

"What happened"

"She walked in and I walked up to her like the the good employee I am, well the good employee I try to be, and asked if she needed help. She said that she was looking for someone, so I asked who and she said it was none of my business. So I politely asked her could she cool her attitude and then she had the nerve to say, just tell Samiya that I'm looking for her ass, so of course I snapped on her ass"

"Wait, hold up" She grinned and followed me back out to the front, knowing what I was about to do.

"So what you looking for my ass for" I asked Stephanie. thank goodness Aaron wasn't in here because I had a feeling things were going to pop off. Stephanie turned around with a stupid grin on her face.

"So you think you can jump me and then I'm not going to do anything" She said. Stephanie was the only person in my school that didn't understand that I don't take bullshit. Everyone knows not to cross me, except for her. She grabbed my hair and pulled me to the ground. She was now on top of me and throwing blows to my face. I soon flipped her over and now I was on top of her. I started sending nonstop punches to her face. I then got off of her and dragged her by her hair, well her weave, toward the door. I kicked her side and then slide her out the door. I closed the door shut. I went to the back and checked my face. I had a minor scratch on my cheek. close to where my dimple is. I went back out to see Maria sitting down.

(When Stephanie was here, the store was still on there break so no one was allowed in but she had came in right before Maria was about to lock up, for lunch break)

"Girl, you put it down"

"I couldn't help it, she pushed my buttons" I said dapping her up.

"I feel you girl, I was bout to drag the hoe, but Aaron was holding me back" I laughed. Just then it was a knock on the door. I walked up to it, since it was a public store, the door it was made of glass, making so that we can see the outside. Jordan stood there with the keys to his car inside his hands.

"What are you doing here" I asked as I opened the door for him to come in.

"I just wanted to see you" I nodded in an understanding way. I hope this boy is not catching feelings for me. Once I hit, I plan to ditch. But something tells me he's going to be like one of those people that say: Can We At least Be Friends. That's that ish I don't like.

Suddenly there was another knock at the stores locked door. I looked at it and it was Sean. What the hell was he doing here. I walked to the door and opened it. He didn't come in though.

"Uh...What are you doing here"

"Wanna come to the trap when you get off" He said getting straight to the point.

"Sure" I say and he walks off. Ok? What was that about? Whatever. Jordan looked kind of pissed and he just stormed out of the building. What the hell was he mad at, its not like he's my boyfriend. Shit, he ain't even one of my fuck buddies.

-----------------------------

Ok? Why the hell did Jordan get mad. Damn.

can I have at least 2+ votes and comments. Please and thank you

Stephanie on the side ------->