Chapter 14

Samiya's P.O.V

I got out my car and walked into the trap house. Once inside I went to the Cameron and tolled him to roll a blunt. I put the blunt to my mouth and let the smoke, along with my worries and stress, exhale from my nose. After a matter of hits I was high. I knew it wouldn't be safe to drive so I called Sean. I knew he had stabbed Roc but at the moment I didn't care. When he got here he found me upstairs with everyone else. He took my hand and led me to another room in the old broken down house. I knew what we were about to do and I was fully ready for it. Like I said, sex is my way of coping with things. 

Roc's P.O.V

I kind of feel bad about that whole thing with Samiya. I lost all my love for her but I do still kind of like her. Does that even make any sense. I don't know why I still like her and she's the reason why I'm in a wheel chair and  why we had to cancel any upcoming events.

''''''''''''''

Samiya's P.O.V

When I woke up I had a banging head ache. I felt like complete shit. I looked to the side of me and saw a bare naked Sean. And we were in the trap house. I remember everything that happened last night, how roc rejected me, and I saved his fucking life and how me and Sean had sex. I got off the bed and went outside to my car. I just remembered that I had to work today. Shit. I quickly struggled to put my uniform on in the car. After doing that, I brushed my teeth, still in the car. I'll just take a shower later. I speeded my way to Foot Locker and when I got there. I rushed inside and punched in. I had one minute to spare until I would be late. But I made it. As I was going to my register I saw Jordan. This was a new record for me, knowing someone this long without sleeping with them. After a while he noticed me and came over to the counter.

"Ready to check out already" We both shared a small laugh about the remark I just made.

"Naw, I just came up here to see you"

"Oh really"

"Yup, Lemme take you to lunch today"

"Was that a question or an order" I said with my eyebrow raised playfully.

"Depends, If you say yes than it was a question but if you say no then I think it will have to be an order" I laughed

"Ok, You got yourself a deal" He smirked and walked away back over to the shoe racks. As soon as he left Maria came walking right up to me.

"Oooooh, so who was the cutie" She said with her slight Spanish accent. Since Maria was ghetto, her accent barely made it out sometimes.

"Nobody , just a customer" I said walking out of the counter and up to the clothes rack to fix a shirt.

"Mhhmmm, Whatever mami" She said laughing and walked away. I shook my head and walked back to my station behind the counter. Before I knew it was 12pm and time for my lunch break. I walked out the counter and up to Jordan.

"You ready pretty boy" I said and he smiled.

"Born ready" He said leading me to his Lambo in the parking lot. After we both got in and got settled we started talking. He was a really sweet person. He was the only other person besides Roc, that seemed to want to get to know me for me and not what was in my pants. And those where the type of guys I wasn't really use to. I liked when guys slapped my butt and kissed me roughly. But I'll make an exception for him, since he's cute.

---------------------------

I know this was short so sorrrryyyyyyyy

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee gimme more comments or I will be forced to make you guys suffer. LMFAO naw but really just tell me how you feel.

ohhhh yeaaaa and Jordan is on the side ------>

(excuse any errors I was to lazy to proofread)