Chapter 26

Samiya's P.O.V

"Haha, I told you I would get your ass back" I laughed as I watched Ray splash into the water after I pushed him.

"Watch your back Samiya, I will get you back" He said as he swam back up and wiped his face.

"Whatever" I said as I mean mugged him and walked to answer the front door. I opened it.

"Payton?"

"Yea, I'm looking for my boyfriend, his name is Chresanto" I truly do believe that this girl is a lunatic.

"I think you should leave Payton"  She pushed passed me and walked inside the house. Do this bitch know who I am. Apparently not. She's so lucky that I haven't been feeling good, every since the night of my birthday. I followed her outside and everyone looked at her confused, even the adults, but Roc just looked at her angrily.

"Get the fuck out, now Payton" Roc said trying to stay calm.

"Why don't you love me anymore" Payton asked. The boys, along with their girls just watched, even the adults came outside.

"I never loved you, you need help, we aren't together and we never will be"

"How can you say that" I guess he got so angry that he yanked her arm and started to semi-drag her inside the house.

Roc's P.O.V

I was now dragging Payton upstairs, towards one of our guest rooms.

"Payton, I'm begging you, please just leave me alone"

"But I love you"

"No you don't, and I don't love you" She leaned in and kissed me. Of course I wasn't going to kiss this psycho back, I pushed her away.

"Leave, now" I yelled. And of course she doesn't listen. So she pushed me on the bed and stripped herself out of her clothes. I can't even lie and say that she was ugly, because she was no where near it. She's beautiful and her body is fantastic, but I have Samiya, and Samiya is much more beautiful than her. She laid on top of me and pulled  my swimming trunks down. Wait, why am I allowing her to do this to me, I have a loving girlfriend.

"No stop" She ignored me and then gripped her hands around "Roczilla" She licked the tip of it and then started to suck slowly on it. Damn, this girl can really give head. "Stop Roc, you have a girlfriend" I thought to myself, and I already knew I wouldn't be able to stop myself, I was already hard. Rock Hard.

She took my boxers off and then sat on top of Roczilla, and pushed it inside of her, slowly. Damn, she was tight. She started pouncing up and down on top of it. I can't believe I'm doing this. She kept on riding me and then flipped us over so now I was on top. This was the perfect chance for me to just leave, but I didn't. Instead, I thrusted inside of her faster and harder. He moans filled my ears and I'm sure my grunts filled hers. I kept going and going and I felt her juices spill around Roczilla. But I wasn't finished. I thrusted even faster, and harder. When I felt like I was about to climax, I pulled out and got off the bed and rubbed my dick and just climaxed on the floor. I knew that if I did it anywhwere near her, she would find a way to enter it inside her, and next thing I know, I got a baby by Payton.

"Shit" I said frustrated and I collapsed back on the bed.

"That was great Chresanto" She cheered. I got off the bed and out my trunks back on.

"Put your clothes back on and get the fuck out" I yelled and she rolled her eyes, put her clothes back on and kissed my cheek.

"I'll call you" She said.

"Don't" I simply said as I watched her walk out the front door and slammed it shut. Now I have to do the hardest thing ever. Tell Samiya. I walked down the steps and made my way outside. Everyone was having fun and just relaxing. I looked where Samiya was and saw her talking on the phone, in the corner of the fenced in backyard. I made my way over there.

"Dr. Kane, I haven't been feeling well, is it really possible" She asked in the phone. She was silent for a minute and then I saw a look of happiness and surprise on her face.

"Thank you" She said before hanging up.

"Hey Baby, I was wondering where you were. Did you make Payton leave" She said.

"Well, that's what I wanted to talk to you about but why were you talking to your doctor, are you ok?"

"I'm pregnant" My eyes widened in shock and I'm guessing everyone else heard her because they looked our way and I already knew they were ok with it, because of the first time she was pregnant. It wasn't that I wasn't happy, because I was. But I was just wondering would she even talk to me after what I'm about to tell her.

"That's great" She smiled and everyone else did too. Even our parents, I'm shocked that their ok with it, but shit I ain't complaining.

"Well, what did you want to talk to me about" I grabbed her hand and guided her inside the empty house.

"Um, it s about Payton"

"Ok"

"When I grabbed her hand, I took her upstairs, so I could talk to her about leaving me alone. But she ended up giving me head, and we had sex" She had this blank expression on her face.

"Samiya" No response.

"Samiya, please talk to me" No response.

"Baby, please" I grabbed her hand and she snatched it away.

"How could you" She asked with tears falling from her eyes.

"I'm sorry Samiya, I know I'm stupid"

"I never want to talk to you again, were over. don't call me, text me, don't even look at me. But don't think your not going to be here for this baby, because you are" She cried and then walked back outside the house. I watched her walk to where her Alances, and Alani were. I'm surprised she didn't go to her parents. They gave me a death glare and then rubbed her back while all three of them walked towards the back door.

Samiya's P.O.V

I still can't believe this. He goes and cheats with the girl that he calls a pyscho. This is so unbelievable. I'm pregnant with his child and he goes and cheats. I swear I never want to see him a day in my life.

Alances  and Alani drove me back to our house. When they pulled up, I got out the car and walked to my room, they followed me. Once I reached my room, I climbed in my bed and formed myself into a big ball.  They tucked me in and then walked out the room. I just silently cried to myself. Why do I always get hurt?

--------------------------------

Sooooooo.....

Do you think Roc intentionally had sex with Payton

What does Payton have in mind

Will Roc and Samiya ever talk again

And.....OMG SAMIYA IS PREGOOOOO..... So of course I need baby name.

Comment full baby names (first, middle, and last name) for a boy and a girl. I'll S/O whoever comments the best name.

Peaceeee